Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Vinny

Atto

I have a question, I've read the rules and can't see them.

Can we pass on National Draft Picks?

Thanks in advance.

Nige

Quote from: Atto on October 31, 2014, 04:08:34 PM

Thanks in advance.
Yep.

Vinny

Yeah you can man, pretty much after delistings are done you take picks until your list totals to 40.

Ziplock

Quote from: Nige on October 31, 2014, 04:15:19 PM

Thanks in advance.
Yep.

yeah, but they give you rookie picks at the end of your last rookie pick, not corresponding to the nat pick given up.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on October 31, 2014, 04:19:35 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 31, 2014, 04:15:19 PM

Thanks in advance.
Yep.

yeah, but they give you rookie picks at the end of your last rookie pick, not corresponding to the nat pick given up.

thats correct so if you skip nat 34 than you get the pick after rookie 34 i.e. rookie 35

your players on your rookie list resets each year too so you dont need to worry about using nat picks to upgrade rookies to the senior list.

LF

Myself and Grazz are running some awards in the front bar for the XV and Americas comps
Nominations are open for a week then polls will be added to them so we can all vote feel free to add a nomination to any of the awards :)

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99509.0.html

LF

All the polls are now open for voting in the XV comp Elxam Awards

Holz

if DT and AF have different postions, we will be sticking with the DT postions as this is a DT comp not an AF.

Ricochet

Quote from: Holz on December 12, 2014, 12:32:01 PM
if DT and AF have different postions, we will be sticking with the DT postions as this is a DT comp not an AF.
Yeh good call, otherwise you may as well change possies throughout the year with AF as well

elephants

Have we got a date set for the rookie draft yet? And when does the second trading period close up?

Cheers 8)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on January 03, 2015, 12:44:24 PM
Have we got a date set for the rookie draft yet? And when does the second trading period close up?

Cheers 8)

Second trade period closes 19th January 11:59pm AEST
Delistings must be done by 21st January 11:59pm AEST
Rookie Draft starts 23rd January 11:59pm AEST

Vinny

Sad to see Spinking has deactivated, hope he is doing well. Was a major part of the creation of EXV and helped keep everything in order, one of the nicest guys on the forum too. :(

SinnerZ

I don't know if i'm too late or if i'm posting in the right area but seriously interested in becoming an assistant coach if anyone needs one?

I just joined FanFooty but i've been playing AFL dreamteam since it started.

Might be a bit late but if anyone could use a hand i'm interested

Cheers
SinnerZ