Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

EXV Discussion Megathread:

Get around the new look EXV!

- Child board for everyone's team threads
- An archive so all the old posts don't clog up the board but close enough for you to go back and have a read if you want!

What you guys think?

8)

elephants

LF

So nice and clean vin I can see clearly now

Nige

Nige

Hey guys, bit of an announcement.

I'd like to announce that Pkbaldy is joining me as an assistant at the Swiss Storm.

You've probably seen him around the P&T boards a little and the St Kilda/AFL boards of late. Please make him welcome!  8)

Holz

Vinny

LF

Pkbaldy

Thanks everyone and to my new boss Nige. Happy to be apart of the XV family haha. Yeah i've been on the site for a while. But a lot more active once I discovered there is more then just posting in the supercoach/DT section. Going to be a laugh.

Justin Bieber

Welcome PK :D. Yeah these XVs add to the forum and are nice to play and banter.

On a side note, looking most team lists, Iceland and Serbia don't exactly have a deep midfield compared to other team, probably two of the smaller midfield numbers, yet were the two grand finalists. So midfields may not win Euros anymore after the first two seasons :P.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 27, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

On a side note, looking most team lists, Iceland and Serbia don't exactly have a deep midfield compared to other team, probably two of the smaller midfield numbers, yet were the two grand finalists. So midfields may not win Euros anymore after the first two seasons :P.

Pendles Barlow Goddard lids Gibbs Douglas Boyd reasonably deep.

Vinny

Gibbs doesn't play for Serbia.

Holz

Quote from: Vinny on September 27, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
Gibbs doesn't play for Serbia.

He did in the grandfinal team.

Vinny

Nige

Quote from: Holzman on September 27, 2014, 05:11:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 27, 2014, 05:00:20 PM

Pendles Barlow Goddard lids Gibbs Douglas Boyd reasonably deep.
I can only assume it was meant in terms of depth of numbers.