Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Vinny on March 01, 2015, 02:47:31 PM
Sad to see Spinking has deactivated, hope he is doing well. Was a major part of the creation of EXV and helped keep everything in order, one of the nicest guys on the forum too. :(

spink :(

Quote from: SinnerZ on March 01, 2015, 04:37:51 PM
I don't know if i'm too late or if i'm posting in the right area but seriously interested in becoming an assistant coach if anyone needs one?

I just joined FanFooty but i've been playing AFL dreamteam since it started.

Might be a bit late but if anyone could use a hand i'm interested

Cheers
SinnerZ

yeah, this is the right place to advertise- I'm sure some guys are looking for someone :)

Spite

Titans have secured SinnerZ on a long term deal. Hopefully he will play a major role in our future success

Holz

Fixtures up this weekend.

Rookie lists need to be in before the season starts.

Atto

Just curious as to why the Round 7 team lodgement post hasn't been posted yet...

Hellopplz

Think anybody can start up the threads, I've been busy this week so haven't been on FF much (last week of uni), so I'll make one quickly with fixtures!

Atto

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 28, 2015, 09:23:29 PM
Think anybody can start up the threads, I've been busy this week so haven't been on FF much (last week of uni), so I'll make one quickly with fixtures!

Yeah cheers mate! I know what you mean with the uni stuff as well.

Hellopplz

Will also hopefully get to updating the ladder shortly as it's lagging behind :P. All I know is Iceland is currently on a losing streak :'(.

Levi434

Hey guys just letting everyone know that we are interested in starting a 2015 Champions league comp. The top 8 teams in each of the 4 XV comps will get in. Have a look here:

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,103822.0.html

Hellopplz

I shall catch us up and update the ladder coming day or two. I wanted to do it last night but then had to go out, and was planning to do the same today but once again, something came up :(. So if I'm free tomorrow I shall :D.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2015, 05:49:15 PM
I'm getting through these and realise that Petrie doesn't even play for Serbia anymore as they traded him for N41 to Belgium. Yet Nrich has named him as a starter since Round 4... And I'm pretty sure we've counted the score for him as Belgium didn't notice either as they only started naming him from Round 7 (the round Nrich failed to name a team the first time).

So Idk if we should do a recount there, but only spotted it now. I'm not Admin as Holz has been busy but yeah it's hard to keep up with who has who as most of the team list pages are outdated so looked at the Trades thread for confirmation. But from now on I know not to count Petrie, but there are other rounds effected by this.

LF

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,100260.0.html

That is the up to date team lists after all trades and drafts from this/last year

Hellopplz

Cheers Luv. Exactly where I went to to confirm the team list!

And Round 8 caught up! Round 9 to go after dinner and the Ladder, then all up to date 8).

Nige

Grima retired.  :(

I assume I can elevate someone from my rookie list for him?

Holz

Quote from: Nige on July 08, 2015, 11:23:47 AM
Grima retired.  :(

I assume I can elevate someone from my rookie list for him?

correct

elephants

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2015, 05:49:51 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on July 07, 2015, 05:49:15 PM
I'm getting through these and realise that Petrie doesn't even play for Serbia anymore as they traded him for N41 to Belgium. Yet Nrich has named him as a starter since Round 4... And I'm pretty sure we've counted the score for him as Belgium didn't notice either as they only started naming him from Round 7 (the round Nrich failed to name a team the first time).

So Idk if we should do a recount there, but only spotted it now. I'm not Admin as Holz has been busy but yeah it's hard to keep up with who has who as most of the team list pages are outdated so looked at the Trades thread for confirmation. But from now on I know not to count Petrie, but there are other rounds effected by this.

Oh no, we knew we had Petrie. Just couldn't trust him until round 7 hahaha