Main Menu

FF Changes and Suggestions

Started by Vinny, September 14, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i don't use "New Replies" i just use the main forum index so i dunno

thought you meant email notifications

Toga

Oh right, no I don't use email notifications just talking about the 'new replies' function ;)

Not sure if something like this is possible, worth asking though

PowerBug

Quote from: Toga on September 21, 2014, 12:42:08 PM
Oh right, no I don't use email notifications just talking about the 'new replies' function ;)

Yeah that'd be cool. I mean we could go and delete every post we've made in that thread, then it'll go away. I did that with Word Association, so somewhere in that thread is a gap haha
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Nige

Quote from: PowerBug on September 21, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

Yeah that'd be cool. I mean we could go and delete every post we've made in that thread, then it'll go away. I did that with Word Association, so somewhere in that thread is a gap haha
That's a lot of pages to go through.  :o

PowerBug

Quote from: Nige on September 21, 2014, 05:07:57 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on September 21, 2014, 05:06:51 PM

That's a lot of pages to go through.  :o
Profile -> Profile Info -> Show Posts -> Topics
And it was right there, all I had to do was go back and delete it. :) I don't know why it doesn't show all the topic I've posted in though, shows all the non-fantasy topics though, but then some of the fantasy ones. I think that function isn't correct either, or I'm interpreting it's use wrong.
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

kilbluff1985

so can HP do the team picker or only m0nty can?

not expecting it anytime soon just curious

Justin Bieber

I am only admin for the forum, not the actual site :P.

SydneyRox

This falls under the category, can you do this, otherwise I think it would be a good tool?

I want to search my message inbox? right now I want to see all the messages from a certain person and I can do that by sorting, but what is that person was not the sender, just a receipient as well?

Alternatively, mainly for XV if I wanted to go back and see all the discussions over Player X from coaches I would like to search my inbox for a player name?

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 26, 2014, 12:01:39 PM
This falls under the category, can you do this, otherwise I think it would be a good tool?

I want to search my message inbox? right now I want to see all the messages from a certain person and I can do that by sorting, but what is that person was not the sender, just a receipient as well?

Alternatively, mainly for XV if I wanted to go back and see all the discussions over Player X from coaches I would like to search my inbox for a player name?
Can't you just go Actions --> Search Messages man?
Then put in the coaches name and the players name. They should all come up

SydneyRox

Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2014, 12:12:06 PM

Awesome work!!

I knew one of you guys would know the answer!!

Thanks mate  ;D

Ricochet

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 26, 2014, 12:23:04 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 26, 2014, 12:12:06 PM

Awesome work!!

I knew one of you guys would know the answer!!

Thanks mate  ;D
no worries mate :)

Hellopplz

Spent last hour or so looking around and see how to change the PM settings but can't find out where to go for them still :-X. So nothing can be done for them for now.

ossie85

Sup HP?

Notice the time is an hour off again due to daylight savings. Happy to change it myself in my profile, but thought it would be better as a site wide thing.

Ringo

Nah leave it as is - it is right with my clock now.  ;)

nrich102