Main Menu

FF Changes and Suggestions

Started by Vinny, September 14, 2014, 06:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

New thread so the list is easy to access for HP, good idea KB.

- Child board for each XV comp in Archives Section  DONE
- Match Day becomes its own board and fantasy news is scrapped or given Childboard  DONE
- Childboard for team threads in each XV. (Pending comp admin approval.)  DONE
- In SC and AF Fantasy P&T boards, child board for fantasy profiles.  DONE
- Get Football Factory his account back, currently Dribble Kick.  DONE
- PM limit for recipients should be raised from 10 to 17.

Tell me other suggestions and I'll add them in. Obviously they will take time to get done but just making a list for HP so its easier like he asked. :)

CrowsFan

Why do we need child boards for team threads in XV's?

Vinny

Quote from: Honey Badger on September 14, 2014, 06:45:24 PM
Why do we need child boards for team threads in XV's?
It was suggested so I put it on the list.  :)

Ringo

It is a fair suggestion as team Threads and updates clog up the threads.  By putting team Threads in separate boards they are easily located for people wanting to check

kilbluff1985

Vinny can you add the email system to the list please

m0nty

HP can't do anything about the email system, that's up to me. It's on the list for the offseason.

Ringo

Thanks for the update on that m0nty.

Justin Bieber

That and copy paste issues doubt I can anything on :-X.

Will get to stuff once I see to like my assessments and stuff for uni as got to crack out a 2,000 word essay tonight.

nrich102

This was talked about a while back, but nothing came of it. Child boards for the lower leagues (NEAFL, VFL, SANFL, WAFL. Think that's it).

m0nty

Quote from: nrich102 on September 14, 2014, 09:27:41 PM
This was talked about a while back, but nothing came of it. Child boards for the lower leagues (NEAFL, VFL, SANFL, WAFL. Think that's it).

If there's enough chat about these leagues to merit their own boards, that's a good idea.

Justin Bieber

I'll probably just make a child board for AFL section for "Other Leagues" eventually, as probably wouldn't get enough interest alone to have a board for each one.

Nige

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 14, 2014, 11:35:30 PM
I'll probably just make a child board for AFL section for "Other Leagues" eventually, as probably wouldn't get enough interest alone to have a board for each one.
Yeah, I think maybe a 'State Leagues' child board would be nice. Often getting updates guys like Ringo on the NEAFL, tbag on the SANFL and I know myself and a number of others have interest in the VFL, so that would be great. Then we could just start threads for each league within the board.

m0nty

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 14, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

Ricochet

Hell yeh would love a state level board

Justin Bieber

As you wish oh mighty one.

Quote from: Ricochet on September 15, 2014, 01:19:01 AM
Hell yeh would love a state level board
Already there if you check AFL child boards :P.