Shouldn't he be called Shedwards?  ???
Yeah that's his other Nickname.
Anyway, our Titch >> your Titch.

shaker

Quote from: JROO8 on September 08, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
Quote from: shaker on September 08, 2014, 11:34:46 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on September 08, 2014, 11:04:36 AM
Quote from: shaker on September 07, 2014, 10:29:00 PM
Well done Nigey now we are talking , out of them Lennon Mcbean Gordon are there , Foley with Jacksons sudden demise we can do for another year maybe his role might be changed into the forwards full time ? and Newman what ever he wants for another year he has earned it the rest are cannon fodder for me and as for the Edwards bros well I suppose I can grit my teeth for another year but Aaron has to go , but now are any of these guys worth draft picks ?
I only agree with the fact that Aaron Edwards is done.

I think you are reading what I'm saying wrong I know that most of the players on our list have to be there but with Pushup and Jackson gone if we can delist another 4 maybe players like Helbig Dea Batchelor Knights A Edwards whoever and get six 18 year olds onto our list not to all play round 1 next year if we are lucky maybe blood 1 or 2 sometime during the season , lets face it our VFL team has been very average the last couple of seasons this will not be an instant success but feel it will head us in the right direction , teams like the Swans and Hawks seem to have young guys putting pressure on the older players to hold there spots but we don't seem to have that luxury yet but it will come if we get youth into our squad
Helbig, Dea and Azza are likely to be delisted, but Batch won't be. Apart from yesterday, I think he's been good. Knights has another year left on his contract.
Being realistic, we can bring in as many kids as we want, they're not all going to be good, but it does give us a chance of finding new players, who can help take our team to the next level, so I get your point.

See JR I'm not the nasty Richmond hater people think I am ha ha , the stars of tomorrow are in the draft and even if you can uncover 1 or 2 out of 6 that is success you just have to keep doing it and as for who gets the chop I don't know but I reckon 4 more must make way

stew42

Quote from: JROO8 on September 08, 2014, 11:45:35 AM
Quote from: stew42 on September 08, 2014, 11:44:40 AM
Oh boy, wowee, dem's fighin' words!

j959

Quote from: stew42 on September 08, 2014, 11:47:40 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on September 08, 2014, 11:45:35 AM
Quote from: stew42 on September 08, 2014, 11:44:40 AM
Oh boy, wowee, dem's fighin' words!
it's alright stew, you have to feel sorry for Tigers' fans sometimes ... they're just not very realistic and they 'get ahead of themselves' a bit sometimes ... ;)

I don't like sticking the boot in when a team is down and I have heaps of mates who are Tiger supporters, but you were all just asking for the hype-bus to get to reality-station with the carry on after beating the Swans rd23 and then in the lead-up to the final and telling Freo to start getting scared ...  :P   ;)

Mat0369

quinny88

Gotta get top 4 next year.
History shows that your just making up the numbers if you don't get in the 4.
Hopefully we can continue our second half of the season form into next year!

Still think we need to target a quick small forward. Garlett or Jetta are probably gettable and capable of playing some really good footy. Another good mid would be nice too

Toga

quinny88

Capper

Where to now for the Tigers?? Probably Vegas, Fiji, Bali or Warrnambool for end of season trip

quinny88

Quote from: tabs on September 08, 2014, 10:20:28 PM
Where to now for the Tigers?? Probably Vegas, Fiji, Bali or Warrnambool for end of season trip

Warrnambool? Haha not sure that Warrnambool stacks up against the overseas travels

Nige

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: tabs on September 08, 2014, 10:20:28 PM

Genuinely LOL'd!  ;D

quinny88

elephants

Quote from: quinny88 on September 08, 2014, 09:58:32 PM
Gotta get top 4 next year.
History shows that your just making up the numbers if you don't get in the 4.
Hopefully we can continue our second half of the season form into next year!

Still think we need to target a quick small forward. Garlett or Jetta are probably gettable and capable of playing some really good footy. Another good mid would be nice too

Oi, Garlett is ours ;)