Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Holz on October 20, 2016, 10:43:00 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2016, 07:04:45 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 19, 2016, 10:41:31 AM
Quote from: shaker on October 19, 2016, 09:41:49 AM
See some ex crow players are saying Softie is not exactly what you need you already have M Crouch who is a young Gibb's in the making , it was evident in the finals that you could not get the ball in the middle , Thomson has been great but is to old now B Crouch just has not been consistent leaving only Sloane to me Rockliff was the player you needed to really have a crack at a flag , the only reason all the talk has been about getting Softie is because he wants to come home

I reckon they could use a guy like Danger.
I cant see how selfish "Look at me" Sooks who miss their mothers cooking, who they call "FIGJAM" For a reason will help anyone win a team sport ;)

So what are your thoughts on Softie doing the same thing?

Both want home for family reasons, both want to start a family and have their immediate family on hand to help with all that entails. Can't knock either for that, Tbag can haha but the majority would be understanding of that.

LF

Witts has been traded to Gold Coast in exchange for picks picks 44 (R3) and 62 (R4).

Holz

Quote from: Grazz on October 20, 2016, 11:06:32 AM
Quote from: Holz on October 20, 2016, 10:43:00 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on October 19, 2016, 07:04:45 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 19, 2016, 10:41:31 AM
Quote from: shaker on October 19, 2016, 09:41:49 AM
See some ex crow players are saying Softie is not exactly what you need you already have M Crouch who is a young Gibb's in the making , it was evident in the finals that you could not get the ball in the middle , Thomson has been great but is to old now B Crouch just has not been consistent leaving only Sloane to me Rockliff was the player you needed to really have a crack at a flag , the only reason all the talk has been about getting Softie is because he wants to come home

I reckon they could use a guy like Danger.
I cant see how selfish "Look at me" Sooks who miss their mothers cooking, who they call "FIGJAM" For a reason will help anyone win a team sport ;)

So what are your thoughts on Softie doing the same thing?

Both want home for family reasons, both want to start a family and have their immediate family on hand to help with all that entails. Can't knock either for that, Tbag can haha but the majority would be understanding of that.

Yeah I have no issue with either just poking fun at Tbag. The difference is gibbs signed a contract and has to satisfy that contract at the end of the day, i do feel sorry for those who are forced to move in the draft though. But they are lucky at the same time to play football as their job so cant feel too bad for them

RaisyDaisy

Hrovat joins North Melbourne, along with 2017 third and fourth round picks for North's 2017 third and fourth round picks.

meow meow

meow meow

Would be amusing if NM finish higher than us.

Nige

RiOtChEsS

here we go the deals are flowing 8)

RaisyDaisy

Adelaide list manager Justin Reid has waltzed into Etihad Stadium.

"We've had an open and honest dialogue. Hopefully we'll get a good outcome for Bryce and his family.

"If we have to go to the draft, that was our original strategy, so that's what we'll do."

RaisyDaisy

Kersten and McCarthy up forward, Hill on the Wing and Hamling down back

Freo have done well

Hrovat was a bargain

RaisyDaisy

Touhy now official

The Blues get Billie Smedts, pick 63 (R4) and a 2017 first round pick, and the Cats get back a 2017 second round pick.

PowerBug

If trade period was one day long they'd probably get exactly the same trades done :P What a waste of 9 days it was leading up to today ;)
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

RaisyDaisy

Marchbank trade set to get done separately of Gibbs. GWS will likely get future 1st Rd Blues got in Tuohy trade. Pickett likely inclusion also

valkorum

valkorum

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 20, 2016, 11:34:29 AM
Kersten and McCarthy up forward, Hill on the Wing and Hamling down back

Freo have done well

Hrovat was a bargain

And we still have a 1st and 2nd round draft pick (7 & 40)