Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 19, 2016, 10:53:48 AM
Hibberd is a Dee  :D
Yep. The Bombers have received picks 29 and 68 in return for Hibberd and pick 59.

AaronKirk

Tony Cochrane is doing the media rounds stating that Hawthorn have offered picks 10 and 48 for JOM.

Cochrane has pissed on that offer (as he should) and said if Hawthorn don't offer a fair deal then they won't send him to Hawthorn and will send him to the draft.

I hope Dodoro is freeing up salary cap space.

According to Damien Barrett on NAB trade radio the GWS are going to offer a first round pick and have a crack at Deledio.

If Tom Mitchell is worth 14 then I would think lids is worth a similar pick. Pick 15 for Lids gives Richmond a 1st round pick after they give up 6 in the deal for Prestia which will likely be done today.

Jay

Quote from: shaker on October 19, 2016, 09:41:49 AM
See some ex crow players are saying Softie is not exactly what you need you already have M Crouch who is a young Gibb's in the making , it was evident in the finals that you could not get the ball in the middle , Thomson has been great but is to old now B Crouch just has not been consistent leaving only Sloane to me Rockliff was the player you needed to really have a crack at a flag , the only reason all the talk has been about getting Softie is because he wants to come home
MCrouch is a butcher, Gibbs is class. We don't have a huge problem extracting the footy, just struggle to do anything with it!

Holz

Quote from: Jay on October 19, 2016, 11:10:25 AM
See some ex crow players are saying Softie is not exactly what you need you already have M Crouch who is a young Gibb's in the making , it was evident in the finals that you could not get the ball in the middle , Thomson has been great but is to old now B Crouch just has not been consistent leaving only Sloane to me Rockliff was the player you needed to really have a crack at a flag , the only reason all the talk has been about getting Softie is because he wants to come home
MCrouch is a butcher, Softie is class. We don't have a huge problem extracting the footy, just struggle to do anything with it!

give Brad a full preseason i agree with Jay I would back in Brad Sloane.

jvalles69

Quote from: Holz on October 19, 2016, 11:32:54 AM
MCrouch is a butcher, Softie is class. We don't have a huge problem extracting the footy, just struggle to do anything with it!

Agreed, those guys are more the extractor types, noone to move the play efficiently from the middle to half forward and beyond.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: jvalles69 on October 19, 2016, 12:15:25 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 19, 2016, 11:32:54 AM

Agreed, those guys are more the extractor types, noone to move the play efficiently from the middle to half forward and beyond.
Tyson Edwards, doyoueven watch footy bro ;D

Nige

Nathan Schmook ‏@NathanSchmook  28s29 seconds ago
Nathan Vardy has settled on West Coast as his preferred club. Expect Cats to be offered WC’s 4th round pick (72).

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on October 19, 2016, 01:04:23 PM
Nathan Vardy has settled on West Coast as his preferred club. Expect Cats to be offered WC’s 4th round pick (72).

Happy to take him considering he won't cost much, but not expecting more than 5 games a year :P

Still need a ruck - hope we can lure Wilbur

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 19, 2016, 01:23:27 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 19, 2016, 01:04:23 PM

Happy to take him considering he won't cost much, but not expecting more than 5 games a year :P

Still need a ruck - hope we can lure Wilbur

Yeah, he's definitely not the answer.  We still have Giles on the books right?  No point getting another back up ruckman you would think...

Nige

Dion Prestia to Richmond deal is done.

RaisyDaisy

Prestia + 24 for 6 + future 2nd rounder done, according to HS

Nige

PowerBug

So Prestia for 6 considering Richmond will get ~24 next season
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on October 19, 2016, 01:40:54 PM

I reckon tiges if they keep lids could be a smokey next year just depends on yarran lids.

bring in Prestia Yarran and then have a healthy lids, could do some major damage.

iZander

Quote from: Holz on October 19, 2016, 01:42:29 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on October 19, 2016, 01:40:54 PM

I reckon tiges if they keep lids could be a smokey next year just depends on yarran lids.

bring in Prestia Yarran and then have a healthy lids, could do some major damage.

Ill have to disagree :P they really cant do any damage