Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2016, 08:23:03 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 13, 2016, 07:31:46 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 13, 2016, 07:28:06 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
Jonathon Marsh has requested a trade back to WA.  Surely a bag of chips gets this done?
I can genuinely say that I have never heard of him hahaha

Me neither, a few Collingwood supporters seem a bit upset, he was being groomed to be a KP defender.  Guess he'll go to Freo, West Coast don't need another KP defender.
Filthy casuals.

+1 filthy casual fans not knowing every player
And to think they have the nerve to call themselves footy fans!

RaisyDaisy

I really liked what I saw from Marsh this year

Would be a great pickup for Freo

I'd be happy to have him at WCE but can't see how he fits in with our defensive depth

Jukes

Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2016, 08:43:10 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2016, 08:38:59 PM
Quote from: Nige on October 13, 2016, 08:23:03 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on October 13, 2016, 07:31:46 PM
Quote from: Money Shot on October 13, 2016, 07:28:06 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
Jonathon Marsh has requested a trade back to WA.  Surely a bag of chips gets this done?
I can genuinely say that I have never heard of him hahaha

Me neither, a few Collingwood supporters seem a bit upset, he was being groomed to be a KP defender.  Guess he'll go to Freo, West Coast don't need another KP defender.
Filthy casuals.

+1 filthy casual fans not knowing every player
And to think they have the nerve to call themselves footy fans!

Tbh if you can't list facts about every footballer since 2000 you should just get off this site

#JaxonCrabbFanClub

valkorum

Jonathon Marsh played about 10 - 12 games for Collingwood this season - how could they not know who he is?

As much as I would love him at Freo, WC may be in the box seat and do a straight swap Brown for Marsh.  Browns partner has been signed up to play for the Collingwood Netball team, so could be a perfect swap.  Collingwood get some experience in to their backline and WC get a young key defender to develop and have as depth cover for McGovern/Barras

Ringo

Hartung rumoured to be being considered by Lions for pick 16 to be on traded to Suns for O'Meara, which may come back to us for Hanley. So if that is the case why not a three way trade
Hawks get O'Meara give Hartung
Suns give O'Meara get Hanley
Lions give Hanley get Hartung.

TomK

Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 10:21:50 PM
Jonathon Marsh played about 10 - 12 games for Collingwood this season - how could they not know who he is?

As much as I would love him at Freo, WC may be in the box seat and do a straight swap Brown for Marsh.  Browns partner has been signed up to play for the Collingwood Netball team, so could be a perfect swap.  Collingwood get some experience in to their backline and WC get a young key defender to develop and have as depth cover for McGovern/Barras
Isn't Brown an unrestricted free agent?

GoLions

Quote from: TomK on October 13, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
Quote from: valkorum on October 13, 2016, 10:21:50 PM

Isn't Brown an unrestricted free agent?
Yep

RaisyDaisy

Mitchell/WCE deal said to be done - should be officially lodged tomorrow

Pick swapping

Hellopplz

Quote from: Ringo on October 13, 2016, 10:26:21 PM
Hartung rumoured to be being considered by Lions for pick 16 to be on traded to Suns for O'Meara, which may come back to us for Hanley. So if that is the case why not a three way trade
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just don't belong. O'Meara starts with an O.

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 14, 2016, 12:02:43 AM
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just don't belong. O'Meara starts with an O.
There's a silent imaginary 'H' at the front of O'Meara
Just your average footy nuffie.
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Ricochet

Quote from: PowerBug on October 14, 2016, 12:16:49 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 14, 2016, 12:02:43 AM
There's a silent imaginary 'H' at the front of O'Meara
heard he gets around a bit

lachie_001

Just for fun, here's a Mega Trade:

Adel In: Softie, Pick 26
Adel Out: CEY, Lyons, Pick 13, Pick 53

Carl In: Marchbank, Pickett, Stewart, Pick 15
Carl Out: Softie, Pick 25, Pick 58

GWS In: Pick 13, Pick 25, Pick 44, Pick 53, Pick 58
*25+44+53+58 = 409 more than 15*
GWS Out: Marchbank, Pickett, Stewart, Pick 15

PA In: CEY
PA Out: Ah Chee

GC In: Ah Chee, Lyons
GC Out: Pick 26, Pick 44

Spite

Can we just hold up a sec and talk about the fact multiple people just said that Hickey was a top 5 ruck?

Where does he fit in on this list?

Gawn
Goldy
NicNat
Grundy
Hickey?!
Jacobs
Mumford
Stef
Sandi

is this the order in everyones mind?

Mat0369

I wouldn't have Stef on the list after last season.

My top guys when fit would be as follows.

Goldy
Gawn

Mummy
Sandi
Nic Nat

Sauce
Grundy
Ryder
Hickey
Roughead

Big Boy
Stef
Tippett
Kreuz
Zac Smith
Leuenberger
Hammer
Nicholls

A few of those are downgraded for being walking injuries (Kreuz/Berger), Tippett I think is a better forward or he would be higher, Roughy is probably the most versatile so he is top 10.

I think with injury and maybe age getting a few on that list Hickey gets close to top 5. His tap work is probably better then guys like Grundy but I think Grundy gives something extra around the ground.

GoLions

Was only talking about this year Spiteyman ;)

And you and Matt both seem to have him in your top 7 for this year at the very least anyway :p

And yeah, Stef isn't that good of a ruckman. Pretty decent midfielder though.