Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 05, 2015, 05:40:00 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on November 05, 2015, 05:04:26 PM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on November 05, 2015, 04:58:58 PM
ZOB and NOB should both find clubs.
what about The AdCock?

Just a little too short to get much interest.... 8)
haha. Short ppl would say it's all about how you use him that matters

H1bb3i2d

I didn't mind NOB, but too slow and one-dimensional. Doesn't hit the scoreboard, doesn't create or have the skills as a Sam Mitchell. Could well have been a good player and wouldn't have minded keeping going into the post-Watson era, but was never gonna be a superstar.

Ringo

AFL advises that Richmond has signed Andrew Moore (formerly Pt Adel) as a delisted free agent. He is now able to join the club immediately.

Andrew Moore now a Tiger

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ringo on November 06, 2015, 11:00:16 AM
AFL advises that Richmond has signed Andrew Moore (formerly Pt Adel) as a delisted free agent. He is now able to join the club immediately.

Andrew Moore now a Tiger
Good luck Richmond, we will be praying for you  :P

Football Factory

I always thought he had a lot of potential .. im sure you will say that's all he had  ;D

If he gets a good run somewhere he could be alright imo .. might be a little bit of AXVIII SC bias involved here  :-X

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-11-06/jarrad-grant-signs-with-gold-coast-as-a-delisted-free-agent?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=RSS+feed%3A+AFL+Latest+News

Former No.5 draft pick signs with Gold Coast

QuoteJARRAD Grant will get a chance to revive his AFL career at Gold Coast, with the Suns set to claim the former Western Bulldogs forward as a delisted free agent.

powersuperkents

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on November 06, 2015, 11:47:11 AM
I always thought he had a lot of potential .. im sure you will say that's all he had  ;D

If he gets a good run somewhere he could be alright imo .. might be a little bit of AXVIII SC bias involved here  :-X
He was only a top 10 pick because it was probably the worst draft crop in history (the irony is that it contained Fyfe).

He was selected because he was ready-made and incredibly athletic, however there have always been questions surrounding whether or not he's a footballer (as opposed to an athlete). He has been nothing but frustrating for the Power faithful and I honestly prefer Butcher to him (not a fan of either but Butcher at least offers potential with his marking ability - which means nothing if he cannot kick straight >:( ).

He may be good for depth at Richmond. At his best he will be another Reece Conca (our game against St Kilda this season has been the only time I haven't been frustrated with Moore over the last two years - did show some promise in 2013, but Aaron Young managed to push ahead of him by 2014 with significantly less opportunities).

In summary, a good pick-up because it comes at no risk to the Tiges (no one wanted to trade for Moore or Aaron Young). Personally, I don't think they should expect much from him, but he was always a hard-worker at the Power and that is a trait that Hardwick is good at working with.   

Ringo

King Cripps

blue

Someone tell me if this is right, If a player has been delisted they can just be signed by any club?

Big Mac

Quote from: King Cripps on November 09, 2015, 10:45:46 AM
Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 10:40:36 AM
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/carlton/news/2015-11-09/gorringe-a-tall-order-for-blues

Daniel Gorringe has joined Carlton.
Finally we have some decent back up in Phillips/Goringe rather than Wood/Warnock

Well, decent might be a bit of a stretch but I know what you mean  ;)

Ringo

Quote from: blue on November 09, 2015, 12:50:01 PM
Someone tell me if this is right, If a player has been delisted they can just be signed by any club?
Yes you are correct once delisted they are free agents and can be picked up by any club with no compensation either.

King Cripps

Quote from: Big  Mac on November 09, 2015, 12:51:33 PM
Quote from: King Cripps on November 09, 2015, 10:45:46 AM
Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 10:40:36 AM
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/carlton/news/2015-11-09/gorringe-a-tall-order-for-blues

Daniel Gorringe has joined Carlton.
Finally we have some decent back up in Phillips/Goringe rather than Wood/Warnock

Well, decent might be a bit of a stretch but I know what you mean  ;)
Anything is an upgrade from Wood and Warnock 8)

blue

Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 12:53:58 PM
Yes you are correct once delisted they are free agents and can be picked up by any club with no compensation either.
Is there a cut off date?

Ringo

Quote from: blue on November 09, 2015, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: Ringo on November 09, 2015, 12:53:58 PM
Is there a cut off date?
Some dates for you
Saturday October 31 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) begins

Monday November 9, 5pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) closes

Wednesday November 11 -  NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) begins

Friday November 20, 5pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) closes

Wednesday November 25 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (3) begins

Thursday November 26, 2pm - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (3) closes

Tuesday December 1, 2pm - Final AFL club list lodgement

Delisted players can also nominate for the NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft.

So as you can see there are a further 2 Free agency periods.