Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2015-10-29/three-delisted-ahead-of-list-deadline

QuoteIn addition to the list changes advised in September, senior listed players Dan Gorringe & Danny Stanley will be delisted as will rookie Josh Glenn who advised the club recently that he didn’t wish to pursue an AFL career.

SydneyRox

So everyone seemed to be chasing rucks during the trade period and Daw and Gorringe should find new homes or get rookie listed.

powersuperkents

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 29, 2015, 04:46:59 PM
So everyone seemed to be chasing rucks during the trade period and Daw and Gorringe should find new homes or get rookie listed.
Could finally make his way to Port Adelaide... but I doubt we will want that glory hunting spud (he burnt that bridge last year when he denigrated the club for prioritising Ryder's trade request over his)

Crows may pick him up

Purple 77

I'm interested to see if Melbourne think Gawn & Spencer is all they need. Max King is still a long way off. They are literally the only 3 pure ruckman on the list.

I hope they don't, but I do wonder if we would select Warnock, Gorringe or Daw. Again, I really hope we don't.

Nige

Saunders, Ray and Saad delisted by the Saints. Saunders will be rookied, Ray maybe.

Marsh, Perris and McLaren delisted by the Swans, Marsh will be rookied.

Ricochet

GWS have also delisted Sam Schulz and Tim Golds

Nige

Bombers have delisted Ariel Steinberg, Hawks have delisted Jonathan Simpkin.

LF

Eagles have re-signed McGinnity and Lucas and have delisted Tunbridge,Waterman and Colledge
Waterman and Colledge will get picked up as rookies if still available
Waterman is so stiff to be delisted,has been sick all year with glandular fever.

SydneyRox

when the f@ck are we going to nominate dunkley?.

Purple 77

Also curious to see if Melb nominate Jake Lovett under F/S

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 30, 2015, 06:34:21 PM

I think Dunkley is yet to nominate the Swans, deciding if he wants to hedge his bets elsewhere for more senior opportunity

SydneyRox

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on October 30, 2015, 06:44:14 PM

I think Dunkley is yet to nominate the Swans, deciding if he wants to hedge his bets elsewhere for more senior opportunity

yeah, but i am 99% sure clubs have to also nominate their intent by today.

Nige

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 30, 2015, 06:48:15 PM
Quote from: H1bb3i2d on October 30, 2015, 06:44:14 PM

yeah, but i am 99% sure clubs have to also nominate their intent by today.
Probably not gonna end up a Swan. He'll stay in Victoria and get picked up by a Vic club most likely.

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 30, 2015, 06:35:15 PM
Also curious to see if Melb nominate Jake Lovett under F/S

Very much doubt it

Small chance he is rookied

Nige

Andrew Boston just retired citing he no longer has the passion to play at the top level.

http://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news/2015-11-02/andrew-boston-retires