Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on October 20, 2015, 03:41:01 PM
I don't mind that deal, although I like Kerridge and I think Menzel is disgustingly injury prone and overrated :P

RaisyDaisy

LOL Carlton

Lets get rid of a rare (for Carlton) half decent forward and bring in Tagger #5

Pkbaldy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 20, 2015, 04:28:38 PM
LOL Carlton

Lets get rid of a rare (for Carlton) half decent forward and bring in Tagger #5

He's a tagger? I thought he just floated around and just hoped that the ball came his way.... haha

elephants

Orrrr... Gets rid of a kid who has shown little at AFL level and has had a shocking run with injuries for a young midfielder with a great ceiling (kicked 6 against North and has carved the SANFL this season) and a top 30 draft pick (which in case you haven't noticed is important for a rebuilding side).

TomK

Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL
Charlie Dixon a cert to end up at Port before end of play today, official soon ...

Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL
Exclusive @7NewsMelbourne ... Charlie Dixon deal done, with the help of Richmond .. Suns to get picks this year and next ..

Toga

Quote from: TomK on October 20, 2015, 04:50:21 PM
Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL
Charlie Dixon a cert to end up at Port before end of play today, official soon ...

Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL
Exclusive @7NewsMelbourne ... Charlie Dixon deal done, with the help of Richmond .. Suns to get picks this year and next ..

I wonder what Richmond's involvement might be... Could this be the way the club plans to satisfy Carlton for Yarran?

Nige

Quote from: Toga on October 20, 2015, 04:52:10 PM
Quote from: TomK on October 20, 2015, 04:50:21 PM
Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL

Mark Stevens @Stevo7AFL

I wonder what Richmond's involvement might be... Could this be the way the club plans to satisfy Carlton for Yarran?
Has to be, surely.

Nige

Yep, looks like we'll be getting 19 to send to the Blues for Yaz. Means they have 19, 20 and 21 I think.

Sounds like a three way deal between the Saints, Bombers and Swans is in the works for Carlisle.

Edit:

Mark Stevens ‏@Stevo7AFL 2m2 minutes ago

Exclusive: Dixon deal will be great for Suns .. Believe 10 and 31 this year and Port and Rich second rounders next year @7NewsMelbourne

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: elephants on October 20, 2015, 04:38:05 PM
Orrrr... Gets rid of a kid who has shown little at AFL level and has had a shocking run with injuries for a young midfielder with a great ceiling (kicked 6 against North and has carved the SANFL this season) and a top 30 draft pick (which in case you haven't noticed is important for a rebuilding side).

Kerridge will never kick 6 again. That was one out the box

The Menzel boys are made of paper, but have the skills when fit. Still very young so I still stand by my comment.

Surely Menzel is more valuable to them long term than what Kerridge is?

Didn't Carlton learn after giving Adelaide Betts lol

powersuperkents

DIXON!!!

Now time to focus on the 2016 Grand Final haha  :P

TomK

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 20, 2015, 05:05:46 PM
Didn't Carlton learn after giving Adelaide Betts lol
Hopefully not lol ;D

Jay

So Gold Coast got more for Dixon than we did for Dangerfield.. ::)

Nige

Trying to piece it all together.

Sounds like:

Port get: Dixon + 2016 2nd rounder
Suns get: 10 + 31
Tiges get: 19 + 2016 2nd rounder

Rusty00

Quote from: Jayman on October 20, 2015, 05:12:41 PM
So Gold Coast got more for Dixon than we did for Dangerfield.. ::)
That was always going to happen, it's called Free Agency :P

You guys were lucky you got as much as you did for Dangerfield, given it could have been a lot less under the circumstances.

Big Mac

Quote from: Nige on October 20, 2015, 05:14:02 PM
Trying to piece it all together.

Sounds like:

Port get: Dixon + 2016 2nd rounder
Suns get: 10 + 31
Tiges get: 19 + 2016 2nd rounder

So pick 12 isn't involved?