Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: Purple 77 on October 12, 2015, 04:53:59 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 12, 2015, 04:22:35 PM
Official Conformation

Melbourne have traded Pick 25 to Essendon for Jake Melksham.

I don't wanna conform!
So happy to finally get rid of him, always been a massive sook.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 12, 2015, 05:02:12 PM
so i wonder if Saints plan to do that then trade 9 13 for Carlisle

Southstorm

so i wonder if Saints plan to do that then trade 9 for Carlisle
They'd lowball and trade 13.

We'd sort of have to take 13 if they offered it I guess. Unlike losing pick 24 and some average saints kid, 13 is sort of too valuable to say no to given the alternative is nothing.

13 for Carlisle sucks but it's better than nothing.

RaisyDaisy

Scott Selwood officially a Cat

WCE didn't match offer, so will get compo pick

Mat0369

Next years first round pick to Carlton for Hendo I would expect isn't too far off. I like that because it has the potential to be better then this years when this blows up in their face.

RaisyDaisy

Sydney offered Jetta for Sinclair but WCE knocked it back, however

@barrettdamian: "Does there come a point you entertain a big offer for Sinclair?" Vozzo (Eagles): "I think so." #NABTradeRadio

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Southstorm on October 12, 2015, 05:04:51 PM
so i wonder if Saints plan to do that then trade 9 for Carlisle
They'd lowball and trade 13.

We'd sort of have to take 13 if they offered it I guess. Unlike losing pick 24 and some average saints kid, 13 is sort of too valuable to say no to given the alternative is nothing.

13 for Carlisle sucks but it's better than nothing.

I thought 9 more Carlisle would be fair. Still a fair few gems at 13. But atleast with 9, Balic could still be a chance. 13....Tucker maybe?

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 12, 2015, 05:20:25 PM

Guess we are assuming the compo we will get is better than what the Cats could offer us... Club saying they expect a first rounder but I'm not that confident about that...

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 12, 2015, 05:25:50 PM

@barrettdamian: "Does there come a point you entertain a big offer for Sinclair?" Vozzo (Eagles): "I think so." #NABTradeRadio

Very very interesting, would have to be a pretty big offer though given the year he's had, his age and his importance to our side.

#Fyfe4Sinclair

TomK

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 12, 2015, 05:23:15 PM
Next years first round pick to Carlton for Hendo I would expect isn't too far off. I like that because it has the potential to be better then this years when this blows up in their face.
Yes please! ;D

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: elephants on October 12, 2015, 05:27:25 PM

Guess we are assuming the compo we will get is better than what the Cats could offer us... Club saying they expect a first rounder but I'm not that confident about that...

Very very interesting, would have to be a pretty big offer though given the year he's had, his age and his importance to our side.

#Fyfe4Sinclair

Vozzo said a pick "after" our first rounder would be fair

AaronKirk

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 12, 2015, 05:23:15 PM

Sounds about right. A pick from 15-20ish is about market value for Henderson.

Whether there is enough market interest from other clubs to make the cats pay that much is an other question.

I suspect Cats will get him near the end of the trade period for much cheaper as there seems to be not a lot of other interest elsewhere for him.

Quote from: elephants on October 12, 2015, 05:27:25 PM

#Fyfe4Sinclair

Long term only giving West Coast Jetta for Sinclair is not a fair deal for a talented ruck. Swans probably need to add a pick to get the deal done.

elephants

I expect we will secure Jetta separately (probably for our second rounder), then field offers for Sinclair once that has been completed.

I don't think we should be mixing the two when Sinclair seems happy enough to stay and Jetta wants a trade home. We have all the leverage.

silloc

Quote from: elephants on October 12, 2015, 05:38:24 PM
I expect we will secure Jetta separately (probably for our second rounder), then field offers for Sinclair once that has been completed.

I don't think we should be mixing the two when Sinclair seems happy enough to stay and Jetta wants a trade home. We have all the leverage.

I'd go as far as saying that Sydney have to offer up their 1st pick.

elephants

Quote from: silloc on October 12, 2015, 05:43:07 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 12, 2015, 05:38:24 PM

I'd go as far as saying that Sydney have to offer up their 1st pick.

Scrap that, we'll package ours with Sinclair for Parker 8)

Big Mac

I really can't get excited about Melksham