Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

No way Scooter is worth a first.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Jayman on October 09, 2015, 07:04:16 PM
No way Scooter is worth a first.
Yeah, even if he leaves as a free agent. West Coast will get 2nd round compo. at the most. Geelong's first rounder is designated for the Crows.

Big Mac

kilbluff1985

so Cats are getting Hendo, Danger and Scooter? :o

Jay

elephants

Gotta aim high :p Shame he didnt come outta contract three years ago!

Rusty00

Quote from: _wato on October 09, 2015, 06:21:58 PM
The one to look forward to in that lot Rico is Mitch Duncan I think.

Will get massive help with both Danger and Jelwood simpy gifting him the ball, will always be one of the big three rotating in the mids and he will never get a tag. Could become an absolute pig and have a breakout year much like Gaff did this year.

Will be eyeing him closely I think.
Good call. I reckon he showed signs of breaking out this year but injuries interrupted his season just when he was showing some consistent form.

Mat0369

Maybe he can come to the club his bro played for  ;D

As I said earlier, if the Hawks aren't willing to part with their first rounder for Yaz I wouldn't be surprised if someone like him, Litherland or Schoenmakers are part of a package deal.

Money Shot

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 10, 2015, 01:13:39 AM
Maybe he can come to the club his bro played for  ;D

As I said earlier, if the Hawks aren't willing to part with their first rounder for Yaz I wouldn't be surprised if someone like him, Litherland or Schoenmakers are part of a package deal.
Yaz is going to Richmond according to his manager saying they'll get the job done. How ever Anderson would be a good sweeter in any deal ... The kid can play!

Mat0369

Quote from: Money Shot on October 10, 2015, 01:33:34 AM
Yaz is going to Richmond according to his manager saying they'll get the job done. How ever Anderson would be a good sweeter in any deal ... The kid can play!

Richmond and his manager can say what they want, if they don't give us what we are after and the Hawks will then he is going to be a Hawk.

Nige

Not sure if it was mentioned here, but the Tiges have basically given up on a big name this offseason apparently and are pursuing Jacob Townsend from GWS citing the need for another inside mid.

meow meow

Bombers showing interest in Bennell. Unlikely to get him but will force Freo to pay a first rounder.

Ricochet

Quote from: meow meow on October 10, 2015, 03:20:31 PM
Bombers showing interest in Bennell. Unlikely to get him but will force Freo to pay a first rounder.
cows. Will screw up our McCarthy offer