Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2015-09-25/hartlett-i-dont-want-to-leave

Keep your hands off Richmond  :P

If any club wants to steal a Port player, it had to be during the dark days (and even then it was unlikely), we are champions at player retention and I have no doubts Wingard & Wines will be next to resign with the club

AaronKirk

Kreuzer re-signs with Carlton according to little pudding guts Jay Clark from the Herald Sun

lachie_001

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 25, 2015, 01:31:38 PM
Regarding Michael Talia.

I would not be surprised if what he did ends his AFL career. Granted he is a good player, however not many clubs would be willing to recruit such a volatile person. I would say the team's that have a defined strategy (e.g. Freo, Sydney, Bulldogs, Port, WCE, Hawthorn) would be playing a greater risk than the teams that do not if recruiting him.

I think clubs will assume that it was a mere learning experience and it won't happen again. He would be a good pick up. But personally he needs to be punished for his spiteful actions and I think it will take time for his new club, whichever club that may be, to trust him - unless it's the Crows who will treat him like a hero  :P
Just heard on FiveAA that what he was speaking to Daniel, Daniel was saying he was going to play on Stringer and Michael said he plays up the ground a lot. Thats just brothers talking football, nothing Daniel and the AFC couldn't find out themselves. If thats the case I would be really disappointed in the way the Western Bulldogs and Luke Beveridge have handled the situation. Liam Pickering his manager described it as a storm in a tea cup. Considering how shallow Western Bulldogs defence is, I'm surprised they're happy to just force him out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-25/michael-talia-left-out-to-dry-over-leak-allegations-manager/6803664

powersuperkents

Quote from: lachie_001 on September 26, 2015, 01:15:52 PM
Regarding Michael Talia.

I would not be surprised if what he did ends his AFL career. Granted he is a good player, however not many clubs would be willing to recruit such a volatile person. I would say the team's that have a defined strategy (e.g. Freo, Sydney, Bulldogs, Port, WCE, Hawthorn) would be playing a greater risk than the teams that do not if recruiting him.

I think clubs will assume that it was a mere learning experience and it won't happen again. He would be a good pick up. But personally he needs to be punished for his spiteful actions and I think it will take time for his new club, whichever club that may be, to trust him - unless it's the Crows who will treat him like a hero  :P
Just heard on FiveAA that what he was speaking to Daniel, Daniel was saying he was going to play on Stringer and Michael said he plays up the ground a lot. Thats just brothers talking football, nothing Daniel and the AFC couldn't find out themselves. If thats the case I would be really disappointed in the way the Western Bulldogs and Luke Beveridge have handled the situation. Liam Pickering his manager described it as a storm in a tea cup. Considering how shallow Western Bulldogs defence is, I'm surprised they're happy to just force him out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-25/michael-talia-left-out-to-dry-over-leak-allegations-manager/6803664
I feel like it has to be more than that based on how the Bulldogs have reacted. If that is all I'll be very surprised because that is not even a leak - it's a known fact Stringer moves up the ground. The Bulldogs overreacted when the Suns stole their fitness coach so that could be the case.

+1, I agree, beyond their veterans their future back stocks are very shallow

Ricochet

Stevo gave his update this morning

Carlisle most likely to Carlton
Whitecross to Brissie
Suckling to stay

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 26, 2015, 04:39:48 PM
Quote from: lachie_001 on September 26, 2015, 01:15:52 PM
Regarding Michael Talia.

I feel like it has to be more than that based on how the Bulldogs have reacted. If that is all I'll be very surprised because that is not even a leak - it's a known fact Stringer moves up the ground. The Bulldogs overreacted when the Suns stole their fitness coach so that could be the case.

+1, I agree, beyond their veterans their future back stocks are very shallow
if the bulldogs won would there have even bee an investigation? just seems like sour grapes to me

Football Factory

Just brothers having a chat .. all seems rather strange to me.

nas

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 27, 2015, 02:25:38 PM

Selwoods wouldn't do this! Surely not.

Football Factory

Quote from: nas on September 27, 2015, 04:00:11 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on September 27, 2015, 02:25:38 PM

Selwoods wouldn't do this! Surely not.

haha that's a lot of teams secrets  :o

RaisyDaisy

Not players, but Lloyd and Kirk have left Freo

silloc

Dodoro "We think melksham would need to be traded for a top pick or somebody like Jesse Hogan"

(he didn't really say that. but if I would've just left it as the quote you would've totally believed it)

kilbluff1985

silloc

Z.Clarke signed on for +1 year. Obviously contracting until Sandilands hangs up the boots, if he isn't no.1 ruckman by the end of next year he will probably leave.

Big Mac

Rumours going around that the dees have offered Danger 9-10 mil over 6 years

I stress the word 'rumour' - very unlikely imo and I don't think he's worth that much

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 28, 2015, 06:44:40 PM
Rumours going around that the dees have offered Danger 9-10 mil over 6 years

I stress the word 'rumour' - very unlikely imo and I don't think he's worth that much

I lost hope when Danger said he was hopeful Geelong and Adelaide would work something out  :-\