Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Quote from: elephants on September 18, 2015, 01:54:22 PM
SEN reporting that the Bombers want Jeremy Howe and a First Round Pick for Jake Melksham.

How flowering high are they?
Nice pun  :P

Bombers are stubborn at the trade table. Teams would consider a trading period a win if they avoid negotiations with the Bombers

Honestly, don't rate Melksham, one of the worse top 10 draft picks in recent times

kilbluff1985

elephants

silloc

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 18, 2015, 02:08:32 PM
SEN reporting that the Bombers want Jeremy Howe and a First Round Pick for Jake Melksham.

Bombers are stubborn at the trade table. Teams would consider a trading period a win if they avoid negotiations with the Bombers

Honestly, don't rate Melksham, one of the worse top 10 draft picks in recent times

Gary rohan, Andrew moore, and john butcher were all top tens in that draft. All worse than melksham

Pkbaldy

Quote from: silloc on September 18, 2015, 02:23:40 PM

Gary rohan, Andrew moore, and john butcher were all top tens in that draft. All worse than melksham

Debatable... haha

H1bb3i2d

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 18, 2015, 02:46:32 PM

Debatable... haha

His tally of 114 games says otherwise.

Anyway, if the Dees throw in maybe a Brayshaw type then I think it's a pretty fair deal. Similar type of player, right?

elephants

Quote from: H1bb3i2d on September 18, 2015, 02:50:51 PM

Debatable... haha

Anyway, if the Dees throw in maybe a Brayshaw type then I think it's a pretty fair deal. Similar type of player, right?

Gotta change ya name to Dodoro!

kilbluff1985

yeah Brayshaw for milkshake made me lol

silloc

Debatable... haha

Yeah I actually think howe for melksham and a pick wouldn't be too ludicrous

silloc

"Aidan Riley, Rohan Bail, Jordie McKenzie and Jack Fitzpatrick have all been delisted."

Fitzpatrick is worth a second chance I would've thought

powersuperkents

Debatable... haha

Quality over quantity  :P

And I would say Rohan is the best in the crop

Melksham, (and as a Port supporter these two are disappointing) Butcher, & Moore are all pretty comparable. The only difference is Bombers fans get to see how bad Melksham is every week hahaha

silloc

Quote from: powersuperkents on September 18, 2015, 03:16:04 PM

Debatable... haha

Melksham, (and as a Port supporter these two are disappointing) Butcher, & Moore are all pretty comparable. The only difference is Bombers fans get to see how bad Melksham is every week hahaha

lol

I know we only said top 10, but worth noting Kane Lucas and Jordan Gysberts were straight after melksham

ps* gary rohan does one good thing a game and everyone wants to suck his dick

Big Mac

Quote from: silloc on September 18, 2015, 03:45:16 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on September 18, 2015, 03:16:04 PM

Debatable... haha

lol

I know we only said top 10, but worth noting Kane Lucas and Jordan Gysberts were straight after melksham

Not exactly setting the bar very high :P

I know what you mean, but it still doesn't convince me he's worth 400k

Big Mac

Quote from: silloc on September 18, 2015, 03:06:54 PM
"Aidan Riley, Rohan Bail, Jordie McKenzie and Jack Fitzpatrick have all been delisted."

Such an awkward player given his height, rare speed and non-existent marking ability

I'm sure some team could use him, but how I don't know.

Ziplock

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 18, 2015, 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: silloc on September 18, 2015, 03:06:54 PM

Such an awkward player given his height, rare speed and non-existent marking ability

I'm sure some team could use him, but how I don't know.

a bunch of the boys from school played in the same AFL team. When they were like 16, one of them Tim was really tall, like 6ft 4... but he was also super unco. So the coach's game plan was
'Ok everyone, the other team's going to think Tim's really good, because he's tall, and we're going to make them think that by calling Tim awesome and stuff.'
*everyone nods*
'But what they don't know if that Tim can't catch a ball or kick straight'
*Tim nods*
'So we're actually going to kick it to Ollie!' (One of the kids who at one point ended up on an AFL rookie list)
*Everyone nods*