Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Flog Barrett just said that Cam McCarthy wants to return home to Perth....  :o :o :o

My Chumps

lmao remember last year when the Bombers were asking for Wingard in return for Ryder? Who's the negotiator over there  ;D

Toga

Quote from: My Chumps on September 10, 2015, 09:41:06 PM
lmao remember last year when the Bombers were asking for Wingard in return for Ryder? Who's the negotiator over there  ;D

The notorious D.O.D.O.R.O ;D

silloc

Adcock? does anyone want him? surely he can still be a handy depth player for a team like bulldogs or adelaide.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: silloc on September 11, 2015, 10:13:28 AM
Adcock? does anyone want him? surely he can still be a handy depth player for a team like bulldogs or adelaide.

Brisbane should just bite down and admit they flowered up and re-sign him. Since they played him up forward he's been going really well.

Ricochet

Carlton have officially asked for a priority pick

hey, if you don't ask you don't receive i guess

Ricochet

So on the talk of Jaeger looking at a move to Vic. I know he and Conigs are great mates so wondering if he might look towards GWS instead?

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2015, 11:20:28 AM
So on the talk of Jaeger looking at a move to Vic. I know he and Conigs are great mates so wondering if he might look towards GWS instead?

This'll be next years trade period, won't it?

Ricochet

Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 11, 2015, 11:25:18 AM

Yeh he's contracted next year

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
Quote from: Pkbaldy on September 11, 2015, 11:25:18 AM

Yeh he's contracted next year

If the Saints don't through the $$$ at him, they're completely stupid. We said at the end of 2016 we will be hoping to buy a superstar. He'd be a perfect fit in our midfield.

My Chumps

Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

Ha, down for one season and they ask. Some clubs man...

Money Shot

Quote from: My Chumps on September 11, 2015, 11:58:36 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 11, 2015, 10:35:58 AM

Ha, down for one season and they ask. Some clubs man...
Haha as a Carlton fan even I think it is a bit ridiculous but hey I wouldn't mind picks 1 and 2 as well as Kreuzer :P

Ricochet

Carlton would know they're no chance of getting it, but if they make a decent case of it then they might be a decent shot of a top 5 pick compo for Krooz (if his contact value is around the mark)

silloc

Gold coast need to get serious if jaeger wants to leave, trade him now whilst he's contracted to get more bag for your buck. 

Hellopplz

Quote from: elephants on September 10, 2015, 08:27:59 PM
Billings will be better than Merrett when we look back on their careers, willing to put a lot on that fact.
I have both at PNL so shall monitor both into the future :P.

But as noted earlier, we tried the same with Ryder when he wanted to leave, doubt we'll get much for Carlisle as well especially if going after young guns who won't leave. Asking for Billings a bit much, even if Carlisle is a good swingman that could be handy at almost any club.