Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2014, 02:13:43 PM
yeah that's what I said
We're aware, but I don't get where Ric got the bit about returning to WA from?  ???

Hellopplz

Maybe murmurs of him wanting to return home? I haven't heard of them besides he's happy to play with Suns for the time being.

Hunt to Tigers is official as well.

tbagrocks

I just cant believe the lack of interest in Robbo, will be a GREAT fit at the Lions though with those silky skilled players around him

Carn Crows, late charge for Robbo!!

Ringo

I understand paperwork is being prepared Tbags,

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2014, 03:43:52 PM
I understand paperwork is being prepared Tbags,
So Aish, Taylor, Mayes with Rocky and Hanley, sounds alright right?

Then comes Rich, Beams and Robbo :o

Still would've preferred Beams to stay at Collingwood and Lions Pay "Nothing" Next season :-\

But wow, aren't they building something up there! Pity though they miss out on potentially getting P Wright, Laverde or P McCartain

EDIT: Have a soft spot for the Lions, mainly because they beat Collingwood twice and aren't Victorian and the sad case they were before the Lions came along, also I liked Voss and Black! Now they have Aish and Mayes, two boys I followed closely back home. I like little Taylor too, a real draft steal the Vics will hate ;D and everyone loves Zorko :P  plus the mad Irishman. Redden is from Glenelg .........

Mr.Craig

Don't have a forward line, that's Brisbane's problem.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on November 01, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2014, 02:13:43 PM
yeah that's what I said
We're aware, but I don't get where Ric got the bit about returning to WA from?  ???
Sorry it meant to say 'the next year'. As is rookied for 2015 and will return to WA in 2016 as it stands atm.

nrich102

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 01, 2014, 04:08:57 PM
In a couple of years though... >:D

Freeman and Close dominating and McStay being awesome at both ends. And the Mozzie squad. And Christo + Robbo.

strikes91

Quote from: Mr.Craig on November 01, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

Close and Freeman will be our next Brown and Bradshaw

Mr.Craig

Will take some time, like nrich said in a couple of years they are going to be dangerous but I think they'll continue to struggle next season.

Nige

The Dogs have signed Joel Hamling, formerly of the Cats, as a DFA.

Nails

Jroo

:o Wowee

Haha, good one Nails

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nails on November 02, 2014, 11:11:19 AM
Jobe Watson Retired wtf?!?!

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-02/jobe-watson-retires-sights-asada-saga

Complete bull? Seeings as it's not written anywhere else and that link doesn't work? haha