Bill Manspeaker

Pkbaldy

Mr.Craig

nrich102

T Dog

Samsturmfels

Would love to see a club pick up Burbury

KoopKicka

Just realzed while looking at the Delisted/Retired page on the website that Greg Broughton has been  delisted by GC. Dunno whether its already been mentioned.

Ringo

So to date under delisted free agency we see Tim Membrey to Saints and Taylor Hunt to Tigers

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 01, 2014, 12:28:10 PM
Just realzed while looking at the Delisted/Retired page on the website that Greg Broughton has been  delisted by GC. Dunno whether its already been mentioned.

They're picking him up again as a rookie and then because they have no veterans he'll be lining up round 1 for them next year anyway

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on November 01, 2014, 12:28:41 PM
So to date under delisted free agency we see Tim Membrey to Saints and Taylor Hunt to Tigers
8)

Ricochet

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 01, 2014, 12:28:10 PM
Yeh as mailman said, they've offered him a rookie deal. As it stands right now, he'll be returning to WA next year

Vinny

I thought he and his management agreed to stay and he was keen to play on for GC.

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on November 01, 2014, 01:48:51 PM
I thought he and his management agreed to stay and he was keen to play on for GC.
Yeah, that's what I heard too. He'll go into the PSD where they'll re-draft him as a rookie so he'll be right to play Round 1.