Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Quote from: nas on October 18, 2014, 07:04:13 PM
Quote from: WCarey18 on October 18, 2014, 06:55:31 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 18, 2014, 06:37:46 PM
Bloody hell, how long ago did trade period end? A couple days and we're already into next year's rumours. Too many rumours and too much speculation for me!

It's rumoured Oscar Judd will be offered $20 million over 15 years upon drafting.

WCE have upped the ante $25 million over 18 years Making him a 1 club player?

Sydney will offer 50million over 50 years

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 18, 2014, 07:47:25 PM
Quote from: nas on October 18, 2014, 07:04:13 PM
Quote from: WCarey18 on October 18, 2014, 06:55:31 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 18, 2014, 06:37:46 PM
Bloody hell, how long ago did trade period end? A couple days and we're already into next year's rumours. Too many rumours and too much speculation for me!

It's rumoured Oscar Judd will be offered $20 million over 15 years upon drafting.

WCE have upped the ante $25 million over 18 years Making him a 1 club player?

Sydney will offer 50million over 50 years

And Essendon will offer 50 million peptides over 5 years

Dudge

Quote from: Nige on October 18, 2014, 07:30:45 PM
Quote from: Dudge on October 18, 2014, 05:23:47 PM
And you still won't win a final ;)
Wow, low blow. I suppose it's incredibly easy to be on your high horse as a Port supporter though.

There is a  ;) Nige, I better throw a  :P in just in case you Black and Yella Fella's torture Grazz to get my  place of abode. Mind you I live in a very poor part of Adelaide, so my neighbours leave me alone, and would probably sort out the  uninvited guest rather than me. :)

Toga

Quote from: elephants on October 18, 2014, 07:34:12 PM
Although if he wanted to play with shower all day, he might as well go to the Blues.

;D

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

Omg just remembered something I was told Friday night and am guaranteed this information is. Mitch Robinson has signed for a local footy in team Brisbane. Actually the same team Bradie from the recruit is from.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: whatlez on October 20, 2014, 02:04:39 AM
Omg just remembered something I was told Friday night and am guaranteed this information is. Mitch Robinson has signed for a local footy in team Brisbane. Actually the same team Bradie from the recruit is from.

I'll believe that when I see it. Might be something he'll fall back on if other opportunities don't eventuate but if that's his Plan A then he really is as stupid as we all think.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 20, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

I'll believe that when I see it. Might be something he'll fall back on if other opportunities don't eventuate but if that's his Plan A then he really is as stupid as we all think.

Exactly my thinking.

Tominator

Quote from: Mr.Craig on October 20, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

Agreed ^

By a local team do you mean amateur league or a NEAFL club?

Ricochet

His manager might have already sussed out all the clubs to and got no nibbles. He should know by now if there is any geniune interest for a preseason draft pickup

elephants

Will be shocked if hes not playing AFL next season :s

Mat0369

Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2014, 03:43:28 PM
His manager might have already sussed out all the clubs to and got no nibbles. He should know by now if there is any geniune interest for a preseason draft pickup

De-listed free agent. That is how the Swans got Laidler last year. Also I doubt he goes to play local footy in Queensland if he has a missus and kid in Melbourne. If he goes anywhere (to not play AFL), it is back to Tassie.

Ricochet

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2014, 03:50:16 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

De-listed free agent. That is how the Swans got Laidler last year. Also I doubt he goes to play local footy in Queensland if he has a missus and kid in Melbourne. If he goes anywhere (to not play AFL), it is back to Tassie.
Wait a sec... He has a missus??

Mat0369

Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

She designed Carlton's indigenous jumper this year. They have been together a while, they had a son I think at the start of the year

Noz

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 20, 2014, 03:57:34 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on October 20, 2014, 03:51:18 PM

She designed Carlton's indigenous jumper this year. They have been together a while, they had a son I think at the start of the year

Nah you're getting a bit confused, Every club imports these programs where community workers help players with a really low IQ out.