Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Just remember Pies fans you traded Karnezis for spud Jackson Paine last year just because Karnezis named you as club of choice and were left with nothing else.
If you guys think Pick 5 has not got a lot of currency then you have rocks in your head as well. If Rocky has expressed a desire to go to Pies I would be accepting Pick 4 and a Fasolo, Blair or similar is what we are offering with Golby.

Unfortunately because of the go home factor last year we are not in an overly strong position player wise which is why we can not afford to give the players you ask for.

Ricochet

Essendon now asking for Hartlett in exchange for Ryder. Thats pretty fair imo

Ricochet

Quote from: Vinny on October 06, 2014, 06:34:02 PM
Kane Lucas has got some interest in Freo I've heard. What you guys think Ric/Valk?
Don't mind it because he shouldn't cost us flower all. Will just create more competition for spots (although there is already quite a bit of competition there)

Vinny

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 07:11:08 PM
Kane Lucas has got some interest in Freo I've heard. What you guys think Ric/Valk?
Don't mind it because he shouldn't cost us flower all. Will just create more competition for spots (although there is already quite a bit of competition there)
Fair enough haha.

3rd rounder? Even though he is a spud, high draft pick and has AFL experience. :P

2nd? No? Okay. :(

Toga

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 07:08:08 PM

Would Hartlett want to move, being an Adelaide boy though?

Mat0369

Sarcasm?

You can get him to compete with Pearce for the outside midfield position that butchers the ball

Ricochet

Quote from: Vinny on October 06, 2014, 07:17:02 PM
Fair enough haha.

3rd rounder? Even though he is a spud, high draft pick and has AFL experience. :P

1st rounder? OK deal :P

WCarey18

Let me guess pick 16 and Harlett for Ryder?  ::)

Ricochet

Quote from: WCarey18 on October 06, 2014, 07:49:40 PM

Let me guess pick 16 and Harlett for Ryder?  ::)
No... Just the payer.  Pick 16 wasn't enough by itself

Mr.Craig

Vinny

Quote from: Ricochet on October 06, 2014, 07:37:53 PM
Quote from: Vinny on October 06, 2014, 07:17:02 PM
Fair enough haha.

1st rounder? OK deal :P
Too easy man! Done. 8)

Toga

It's not unfair, but will what Hartlett wants be a factor in negotiations?

Being a West Adelaide boy not sure he'd be wanting to move away from Adelaide, especially with how Port is shaping up as a team

Ricochet

Yeh not sure why his name has come up either Toges

Mat0369

You guys are seriously underrating Hartlett. There is no way Port make that deal. And considering Essendon could very well walk away with nothing they should take the pick and shut the F up

Nige

Can't imagine too many Port players wanting to go to Essendon considering where both teams are at.