Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

What a strange move by Mitch, having had/got depression, you would of thought he'd put the least amount of pressure on himself as possible. By leaving the Dee's, everyone will be watching and questioning his every move now. Sure way to put the spotlight on yourself I would of thought

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 01, 2014, 08:29:27 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 01, 2014, 07:23:12 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 30, 2014, 10:50:22 PM
Paige Cardona ‏@paigecardona  43m43 minutes ago
Jason Tutt might just be wearing Yellow and Black next year. If it happens,you heard it here first! Typical Blair Hartley-type move.

???

Why do people follow this flog?
Because when it comes to U18 stuff she's pretty switched on.  You just have to filter her other shower
Yeah, to be fair to Paige, she definitely knows her stuff when it comes to the U18s and usually gets stuff right in that department.

Ringo

Agree Dudge - Will be under more spotlight than ever because of circumstances.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-01/dees-target-defenders

Dees chasing Merrett and Frost and along with Lumumba would give them a nice back line even with Frawleys departure.

Ricochet

from 2014 AFL Offseason Page
- Both Taylor Hunt and Travis Varcoe have declined an offer to join Melbourne as part of a deal for Mitch Clark.

Capper

Firrito has signed a 1 year extension. Makes the Norf salary cap issue even more interesting

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on October 01, 2014, 12:38:34 PM
- Both Taylor Hunt and Travis Varcoe have declined an offer to join Melbourne as part of a deal for Mitch Clark.
Well, that's interesting...  :o

JBs-Hawks

Mat0369

I don't know why anyone would want Travis Varcoe

Big Mac

Quote from: Mat0369 on October 01, 2014, 02:24:02 PM
I don't know why anyone would want Travis Varcoe

On face-value I agree but he would be a hell of an upgrade on Matt Jones or whoever else we throw in that position

Mat0369

Quote from: Big  Mac on October 01, 2014, 02:26:17 PM
On face-value I agree but he would be a hell of an upgrade on Matt Jones or whoever else we throw in that position

The last thing you guys need is another outside player that butchers the ball

Nige

Richmond has been rumoured as the club to have put a deal in front of exiting Bulldog, Jason Tutt.

Chris Pelchen has confirmed that the club has met with former small-forward, Ahmed Saad's management.

Purple 77

Quote from: Ricochet on October 01, 2014, 12:38:34 PM

Oh thank god.

If we would have got Lumumba for Clark with Collingwood, IMO Varcoe or Hunt isn't as good as Lumumba so I wasn't very happy with these rumours.

I'm happy with the quoted one though  :P

Spite

If Stretch goes to Dees with the low 20s pick, what would they give up for Lumumba?

Nige

Quote from: Spite on October 01, 2014, 04:12:36 PM
If Stretch goes to Dees with the low 20s pick, what would they give up for Lumumba?
They'll probably try to get Stretch with their 3rd rounder and keep 22 for Lumumba.

Alternatively, bid 22 for Stretch and trade in a pick around the mark for Lumumba.

Big Mac

Quote from: Spite on October 01, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

Surely no-one would bid on Stretch with their first-rounder (or Saints with their second rounder)? Honestly don't know what we would give up for Lumumba - I was hoping it would be 'Clarke' (I saw it spelt this way on the news this morning)