Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Big Mac

Quote from: Ringo on September 29, 2014, 05:44:51 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-29/lumumba-nominates-dees

Lumumba has told Pies his preferred destination is Dees.

Actually pretty happy about this - I wonder what we've offered him

Mailman the 2nd

Manager said that he'd be worth a mid 2nd round pick, so thats probably what Melbourne will offer unless there's a player that wants to head to Collingwood.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on September 29, 2014, 05:59:15 PM
Manager said that he'd be worth a mid 2nd round pick, so thats probably what Melbourne will offer unless there's a player that wants to head to Collingwood.

half of Melbourne's list probably do

Big Mac

Not sure if you were replying to me - I was more asking what we offered to get him to nominate us (i.e. what sort of $$$)

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 29, 2014, 06:00:16 PM

half of Melbourne's list probably do

Kind of beating a dead horse there mate

kilbluff1985

i'll beat a dead horse if i want :P

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 29, 2014, 06:12:30 PM

Not sure if you were replying to me - I was more asking what we offered to get him to nominate us (i.e. what sort of $$$)

Decent I assume, can't imagine it would be a whole lot over 300-350k

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 29, 2014, 06:16:55 PM
i'll beat a dead horse if i want :P
KB and friends have been spotted in an interesting disguise. :o

roo boys!

Happy he's not going to North..can't stand the bloke. Can certainly play, but we've got stacks of guys to run it off half back anyway.

Waite and Higgins still seem likely to join North.

Good to see the Dees getting active trade wise too.

Ricochet

During the year I thought this was going to be a boring trade period given the list of FA's... it's turned into something completely different

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Mr.Craig on September 29, 2014, 05:27:11 PM
Seriously hope all this talk about O'Rourke and Hawthorn is hot air. Not interested at all.

Il be happy with him. Getting a pick 2 for pick 20 with two years of development  in him so he can immediately  challenge for spots

Ricochet

So the big talk the other day was that Pendles met with Danger the other day for a coffee... Looks like Pendles may be shutting that down lol

Vinny

Haha that shutdown would be heartbreaking from someone like Pendles. :P

Purple 77

@Lumumba, cool! Think Pick 22 is fair.

Very promising to see melbourne are willing and active this trade period  :D

elephants