Main Menu

Off Season Trade Rumours

Started by Ricochet, September 01, 2014, 02:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Vinny on September 10, 2014, 04:57:49 PM
It was just a smart ass annoy carlton kind of post by Robbo okay. :P

haha i get what you mean but surely seeing he is a smart arse makes you feel better about getting rid of him?

Ricochet

Adelaide also said Henderson was trade bait last trade period :P

Mat0369

The unfortunate thing with Robbo is the club has said they will either trade or delist him, regardless of how much he wants to be at the club

Vinny

Quote from: Spite on September 10, 2014, 05:01:03 PM
Quote from: Vinny on September 10, 2014, 04:57:49 PM
It was just a smart ass annoy carlton kind of post by Robbo okay. :P

haha i get what you mean but surely seeing he is a smart arse makes you feel better about getting rid of him?
Yeah haha it does a bit.

Quote from: Mat0369 on September 10, 2014, 05:05:41 PM
The unfortunate thing with Robbo is the club has said they will either trade or delist him, regardless of how much he wants to be at the club
:o

Mat0369

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/mitch-robinson-left-shocked-at-being-dumped-by-carlton-according-to-manager/story-fni5f5nx-1227046723395?nk=136b45fbc71ec87c03bcefec4cab58f8

QuoteThe Blues are working to engineer a trade, but even if there are no suitors Robinson will be offered up as a delisted free agent. He has just come out of contract.

Vinny

Wow, I hope we can work something out.

Mat0369

Same here, we can be letting players go for nothing, especially someone like Mitch

JBs-Hawks

Why would someone trade when they can get him as a free agent?

SydneyRox

Most clubs would be happy to pick up Robbo.

Mat0369

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 10, 2014, 05:31:23 PM
Why would someone trade when they can get him as a free agent?

Pretty much. The only reason a club might trade for him is if there is interest from multiple clubs and they don't want to get into a bidding war with other teams in terms of cash

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: SydneyRox on September 10, 2014, 05:32:05 PM
Most clubs would be happy to pick up Robbo.

I'm not sure about that

I hope WCE doesnt touch him. Robbo's a hack. There, I said it  :P

Ricochet

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-09-10/lions-circle-unhappy-paddy?utm_medium=RSS

THE BRISBANE Lions have confirmed speaking to Paddy Ryder's manager and are well and truly in the hunt for the Essendon ruckman's services.

General manager of football operations Dean Warren told lions.com.au the club had spoken to Ryder's manager Paul Connors, who confirmed his client was interested in heading north.

Ryder has two years remaining on his contract with the Bombers, but Warren said the Lions would be more than happy to accommodate the 26-year-old if he wanted to move.

"Paul Connors has spoken to us and has said Paddy Ryder isn't completely happy at Essendon," Warren said.

"Obviously Paddy's contracted though and my understanding is Paddy and Essendon will sit down this week or next and work through his future at Essendon.

Sweetness

Quote from: Ricochet on September 10, 2014, 05:46:21 PM

THE BRISBANE Lions have confirmed speaking to Paddy Ryder's manager and are well and truly in the hunt for the Essendon ruckman's services.

With Leuy and S.Martin, why would they chase Paddy?

Jroo

Quote from: Sweetness on September 10, 2014, 06:49:58 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on September 10, 2014, 05:46:21 PM

With Leuy and S.Martin, why would they chase Paddy?
Berger could be on the move, but even if he stays Paddy as a forward would be handy.

SydneyRox

Ryder does his best work as a ruck, but if he was allowed to play a high forward Richo/Buddy role he could be very handy