EPL Fantasy 2014/15 Thread.

Started by Jackross10, July 20, 2014, 08:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackross10

Brought in Courtois and Cech starts  ::)

Spite

Quote from: Jackross10 on January 11, 2015, 01:18:10 PM
Brought in Courtois and Cech starts  ::)

That has got to hurt! You've traded your keeper a lot so far haven't you? Strange tactic :P

So close to that magic 10k mark, just haven't been able to crack it all season. Not sure what to do with the WC, can't really see any holes in my team that I want to fix, except maybe zabaleta who sucks.

Spite

Finally cracked the top 10k which was my goal :D If I can finish with 4 digits then I'll be a happy man! Looks unlikely I will catch my friend though :(

Spite

Just cracked top 5k... hopefully I can keep the pace up!

Spite

Not sure if anyone still cares, but now into 2.7k :)

T Dog

Top 430 k for me  :-[ So yeah top 2.7 very impressive Spite man.  ;D

The_Captain

lol im 700k... SO you doing well Spite! I dont change my team enough based on dgw etc... Too many games to keep track of in epl.

Spite

Hehe thanks guys :)

Now into 2.4k after a terrible start to the week. Was on 13 with 4 players left but fortunately they all scored well :)

Spite

Slight increase to 2.3k but I fear I may be knocked out of the cup this week as my opponents team is very very good :(

Spite

Going to lose my cup by 4 points - I lost 5 points because Foster got injured at the 56th minute mark (would have scored 6 if he got the clean sheet bonus at the 60th minute mark)

Final 1024 was a good finish though, bit disappointed to go out in such a random way

T Dog

I went out randomly in rd 3.  >:(

eaglesman

Quote from: Spite on March 16, 2015, 09:24:10 PM
Going to lose my cup by 4 points - I lost 5 points because Foster got injured at the 56th minute mark (would have scored 6 if he got the clean sheet bonus at the 60th minute mark)

Final 1024 was a good finish though, bit disappointed to go out in such a random way

Good effort that though .... I have just started taking this serious the last 4 weeks and have actually got ahead of the rest of my league by 21 points $500 to winner

Hoping for some feedback on my team ....

Myhill
Bertrand terry koscielny
Hazard coutinho cazorla eriksen
Benteke giroud Kane
(Foster Boyd pieters schlupp)
7.1m itb

What would u do with this team ?

Spite

How many transfers do you have this week?

Next week I woulds trade Benteke to Costa (pending fitness issue and if he gets a yellow card)

Cazorla could be in trouble with Ramsey firing so watch this space. Silva is pricey but he's an option, Mane is a more affordable if you want to go that way.

Foster to Davis should happen in a few weeks given Davis is Southamptons starting keeper now and is only 4.4.

Good luck!

Spite

Update, I am into rank 1230 after being 1330 and 1280 in the past two weeks. Not really moving anywhere so decided to take a gamble this gameweek with some less popular Liverpool players for the double game week. So I'll probably either end top 1k or outside the top 2k. Man I hope its the former!

T Dog