Main Menu

International Cricket Thread

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Manspeaker

Prasad to Prior, OUT, short ball again, Prior fends it off and it's taken by short leg! They're going to check the no-ball and it is so so close, they've got the camera zoomed right in because it is the closest call you'll see. But Prasad gets the benefit of the doubt and has a five-wicket haul, what a performance. It's a snorter at the throat, Prior went to fend it off and gloved it low to Silva at short leg who leaned forward to take a smart catch

MJ Prior c Silva b Prasad 10 (37b 0x4 0x6) SR: 27.02

7/160, about 45 overs remaining

Bill Manspeaker

England 7-173 at tea.

still 40 overs left in the day (if they can get them all in is another matter). come on Lanka

PowerBug

116.5 128.8 kph, short ball, Anderson fends it off and loops a catch to backward square!!! Can you believe it! Eranga has pulled it off, a snorter that Anderson couldn't keep down for once and popped up a simple catch, what a disaster for Anderson after all that effort and what jubilation for Sri Lanka 249/10

England fell two balls short! :O Anderson faced 55 balls without scoring, and Moeen Ali finished unbeaten on 108 off 281 balls! Two cracking test matches in a row!

Bill Manspeaker

lmao second last ball of the day. love it ;D

GO LANKA

Bill Manspeaker

Nige

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/news-archive/2014/7/3/cricket-com-au-to-stream-mcc-v-row-live-and-free

Gonna be a good game I reckon, even if just to watch some cricketing greats take the field again.  8)

Bill Manspeaker

check out this catch from Trent Boult

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw4LyJ9tnGY

a better quality one will come up pretty soon I'd say

and I watched a bit of that game Nigey, Finchy killed it. 181 off 145  8)

Nige

BB67th

In the AUSA v INDA match, Sam Whiteman (174) and Mitch Marsh (211) have put on a 371 run partnership, the second highest 7th wicket partnership in first class history!

I think both of these players will be test stars one day.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: BB67th on July 08, 2014, 07:16:35 PM
In the AUSA v INDA match, Sam Whiteman (174) and Mitch Marsh (211) have put on a 371 run partnership, the second highest 7th wicket partnership in first class history!

I think both of these players will be test stars one day.

also, how often do you see both teams number 7 making a double century? not very often I'd say!

Nige

Sam Whiteman is gonna be such a gun.

Bill Manspeaker

Murali Vijay just got ripped off. 146, adjudged LBW, ball going way over the top. India's refusal to use DRS has come back to bite them again

India 5/309

Bill Manspeaker

pretty handy last wicket partnership between Kumar and Shami. 89 and counting  ;D

India 9/435

Bill Manspeaker

Kumar brings up his maiden test 50!

Shami 44

96 partnership

BANG Shami brings up his maiden test fifty with a 6 the very next ball! 100 partnership up

Bill Manspeaker

ah damn. Kumar throws it away on 58. Shami not out on 51. last wicket partnership 111

India all out 457
Vijay 146
Dhoni 82