Main Menu

International Cricket Thread

Started by Bill Manspeaker, June 10, 2014, 03:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

omg how good is Gary Ballance. Couldn't resist the 2nd post.

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Desktop background is now a pic of him at the moment that he's realized that he's scored the ton. :)

How good is it though, a ton at Lords for your first one! And considering this bloke was just a Yorkshire number 5 12 months ago when I first mentioned his name. What a star!!

Bill Manspeaker

yeah I guess he's done alright. can't like him too much because he is the enemy :P

PowerBug

PowerBug

Seriously though, how good is Gary Ballance. The last over to that test match was hectic. Had the wicket on the 5th ball, or so they thought.

I'm split on who to support, England and Sri Lanka my two teams. :(

Bill Manspeaker

support the god damn Aussies PB :P

yeah I wish I had've watched that live, literally would have pissed myself laughing when the review came back not out. oh to see the look on the Pommy faces. it's stupid they don't have the England vs Sri Lanka series on Foxtel. I'm pretty sure they used to have all England's matches. actually they had pretty much every test series

PowerBug

Gotta take the good with the bad right? Ballance got a golden duck last night. :( England reeling at 57/5 chasing over 300 to win. It's all up to Joe Root, Moeen Ali and Matt Prior now. (So in other words, it's over)

Bill Manspeaker

looks like England's best friend "Rain" could save the day again

Quote1.05pm Hello again, five minutes to go in the lunch break but plenty of rain has fallen so we're not going to restart until 1.30pm with the tea break shifted back to 4pm

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

QuoteNo overs have been lost by the way, so we're still aiming for 90 in the day...

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

QuotePradeep to Root, OUT, breakthrough! That's the one they desperately wanted. And it's a full length which has worked. Was angled into the pads, but there was a hint of late seam movement away - as opposed to in -which took a thick outside edge as Root aimed to play through the leg side. Carried low to gully

JE Root c Thirimanne b Pradeep 31 (108b 4x4 0x6) SR: 28.70

it's now 6/125... 4 more Lanka!

PowerBug

Prasad is on drugs. :P

Moeen Ali is a gun though

Bill Manspeaker