Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Pedo's chances of getting a contract renewal at the end of the season boys? It seems such a waste to lose your best key forward due to injury, I'm assuming the Dees will want to keep him around until that Hogan guy finds his feet?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: roo boys! on June 16, 2015, 08:18:44 PM
Pedo's chances of getting a contract renewal at the end of the season boys? It seems such a waste to lose your best key forward due to injury, I'm assuming the Dees will want to keep him around until that Hogan guy finds his feet?

will get drafted by someone if they don't keep him anyway

Big Mac

Didn't even realise he was out of contract

He will get a renewal though, has easily been better than Dawes this year - Would be good if Hogan could show something in the meantime though

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 16, 2015, 08:29:36 PM

He will get a renewal though, has easily been better than Dawes this year - Would be good if Hogan could show something in the meantime though

I reckon a 1 year, maybe 2 year contract is coming his way.

That Hogan though  :-\ needs to work on his... on his...

hmm.

kilbluff1985

WHAT? he just had a 5 goal bag man

Big Mac

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 16, 2015, 08:52:06 PM

kb....

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Big  Mac on June 16, 2015, 08:59:43 PM

kb....

bm.....

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 16, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

kb....

bm.....

kb......

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on June 16, 2015, 09:11:37 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 16, 2015, 09:09:34 PM

kb....

bm.....

kb......

bm.................

Purple 77

He was obviously being sarcastic.

Bill Manspeaker

Purple 77

Read an article maybe a week or two ago about Tom Boyd's progress, where it compared the amount of goals he has kicked to previous forward greats at the same stage of their careers.

QuoteJarryd Roughead kicked seven goals in his first 19 games. Josh Kennedy kicked nine in his first 19. Nick Riewoldt? 12. Travis Cloke? 13. Matthew Pavlich? 16. Barry Hall? 16.

Tom Boyd has 19 goals from his first 19 games. That’s equal with a certain Lance Franklin, and six behind the man he was compared to in the draft process, Tom Hawkins.

Obviously Hogan's 5 goal haul has provoked me to bring this up, but if the above is anything to go by... and you consider Hogan's 22 goals in his first 10 games...

Then, well, I might just change sexual preferences for him...  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 17, 2015, 08:39:17 PM
Read an article maybe a week or two ago about Tom Boyd's progress, where it compared the amount of goals he has kicked to previous forward greats at the same stage of their careers.

QuoteJarryd Roughead kicked seven goals in his first 19 games. Josh Kennedy kicked nine in his first 19. Nick Riewoldt? 12. Travis Cloke? 13. Matthew Pavlich? 16. Barry Hall? 16.

Tom Boyd has 19 goals from his first 19 games. That’s equal with a certain Lance Franklin, and six behind the man he was compared to in the draft process, Tom Hawkins.

Obviously Hogan's 5 goal haul has provoked me to bring this up, but if the above is anything to go by... and you consider Hogan's 22 goals in his first 10 games...

Then, well, I might just change sexual preferences for him...  :P

Can we call you Caitlin ?