Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Warnock is a beast of a tap ruckmen and has been honourable in his service during Kreuzer's absence.

If you are lucky we will give him up for Hogan + Tyson. But it'd be tough!

Mat0369

Quote from: MTTY on June 11, 2014, 10:12:38 PM
Not a fan. I liken him to a bigger, slightly better, but same skilled Spencer.

I liken him to Mark Blake but with less marks, more hitouts and no premiership medal.

Master Q

Vinny

That'd be silly. Henderson is very important to us.

MTTY

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 11, 2014, 10:14:29 PM
Quote from: MTTY on June 11, 2014, 10:12:38 PM
Not a fan. I liken him to a bigger, slightly better, but same skilled Spencer.

I liken him to Mark Blake but with less marks, more hitouts and no premiership medal.

I can see that, a lot bigger too.

Master Q

Quote from: Vinny on June 11, 2014, 10:15:20 PM
That'd be silly. Henderson is very important to us.
You forgot to mention he is proven.

Noz

Nevilla Jetta's turnaround is looking very nicely indeed.

MTTY

Have to say, I'm enjoying the healthy & friendly banter/conversation with another teams supporters. I always knew you Carlton guys weren't so bad.  :D

kilbluff1985

MTTY

Quote from: Noz on June 11, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

Very much so. I feel Bail doesn't earn as much praise as Jetta and Pedersen have for their improvement. Been very very good .

tbagrocks

Why would anyone trade Hogan :o

Sheesh, get Fyfe sure yep, he's bored of Ross's style but, give us Jimmy in the deal :)

Always saw Jetta as a kid that had talent, he's now a real diamond

MTTY

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 11, 2014, 10:20:19 PM
Marc Murphy for Hogan?

I still wouldn't do that, and I'd say the Carlton supporters wouldn't either.

Mat0369

Quote from: MTTY on June 11, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
Very much so. I feel Bail doesn't earn as much praise as Jetta and Pedersen have for their improvement. Been very very good .

I think it's because Bail showed a bit in his first couple of seasons but has just had issues with his body/concussion. Pederson being a bit older and on the scrap heap I think the turnaround has been more prevalent

Vinny

Quote from: MTTY on June 11, 2014, 10:19:54 PM
Have to say, I'm enjoying the healthy & friendly banter/conversation with another teams supporters. I always knew you Carlton guys weren't so bad.  :D
Hahaha was gonna say the exact same thing in the Coaches Banter & Vent Thread but the 30 second posting thing came up. It's good as even though it is distracting me from doing my homework right now. :P

KB stop. :P Murphy is a Blue for life.

Nige

Quote from: MTTY on June 11, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
Quote from: Noz on June 11, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

Had Rohan Bail on our list in Worlds and I've always been a fan, but I thought he was done for and so I delisted him. Terrible mistake, he's another one of those Dees along with Jetta, Pedo and even Dunn who really have turned their careers around for the better!