GoLions

Quote from: SilverLion on March 27, 2018, 08:38:20 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on March 27, 2018, 08:36:18 PM
Quote from: GoLions on March 27, 2018, 07:38:33 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on March 27, 2018, 04:26:01 PM
Quote from: GoLions on March 27, 2018, 02:47:55 PM
You'd think he comes in after the Dees 0-2 start to the season

:P

Keen for a 2016 replay? I'm gonna watch it before the game to get myself good and irritated, so I can properly express myself when we have one shower quarter.
I prefer 2014 myself

Hmm. The year's are blurring together. I might have meant that one... I'm thinking of that 60-36 ripper of a game? :P
I was at that game. I swear both sides were trying to lose.
Same. Best game I've seen in my life ;D

Big Mac

Didn’t get to see today’s game but last 3 weeks have been very disheartening

Team has disappointed for far too long now, going to take a huge effort to make finals from here

Purple 77

Indeed.

I'm oddly not panicking, for the sole reason of "we couldn't possibly miss finals again, that would be too cruel, universe."

Took a long time for me to move on after last year, but they won me back in Alice Springs. Surely, we make finals.

Trindacut

Might have to double dip on this GIF.....

Demons fans coming back to earth....

Big Mac

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 02, 2018, 01:51:55 PM
Indeed.

I'm oddly not panicking, for the sole reason of "we couldn't possibly miss finals again, that would be too cruel, universe."

Took a long time for me to move on after last year, but they won me back in Alice Springs. Surely, we make finals.

Just can’t see us beating GWS, West Coast or Sydney, and then Geelong and Adelaide will be tough games too

Purple 77

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 03, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Indeed.

Just can’t see us beating GWS, West Coast or Sydney, and then Geelong and Adelaide will be tough games too

Yeah I'm all too aware of that too  :-\

Still, a lot can change in 3 weeks of footy, heh.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 03, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
Indeed.

Brisbane may help you out though as after Carlton this week we play Hawks, Crows, Cats, Kangas, Pies and Eagles. So if we win 3 of those for you you should be happy.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ringo on July 03, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
Indeed.

Brisbane may help you out though as after Carlton this week we play Hawks, Crows, Cats, Kangas, Pies and Eagles. So if we win 3 of those for you you should be happy.

you'd be lucky to win one of those....

Ringo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 03, 2018, 06:00:55 PM
Indeed.

3 at the Gabba (Crows, Kangas and Eagles) and one of the few teams to have beaten Hawks at Launceston but will be hard this time.  So could be possible.

RaisyDaisy

Calm down Ringo  ;D

I now you're excited you got a win on the weekend, but 3 of those 6 from here? Take it easy :P

Ricochet

haha I can't say I'd tip brissie in any of those games

But... I can't joke too much. They just beat us

GoLions

Considering our average winning margin is better than the tigers, i don't really see how we could lose another game tbh

GoLions

Quote from: Ringo on July 03, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Indeed.

3 at the Gabba (Crows, Kangas and Eagles) and one of the few teams to have beaten Hawks at Launceston but will be hard this time.  So could be possible.

Yw Dees

Purple 77

Quote from: GoLions on July 21, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
Quote from: Ringo on July 03, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Indeed.

Yw Dees

Ha, I was actually thinking about this the other day!

GO YOU LIONS!

Ringo

and Suns did you a favour today as well.

We will take care of Crows tonight - Famous last words.