Main Menu

Richmond 2014 H&A discussion

Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMac_93

Anyone thinking Vickery could share ruck duties with Hampson?

Good to see Aaron Edwards back in.

Jroo

Quote from: BigMac_93 on May 02, 2014, 05:41:40 PM

Yeah, I reckon he will have to, Hampson can't ruck 100% of the time!

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on May 02, 2014, 05:44:27 PM

Yeah, I reckon he will have to, Hampson can't ruck 100% of the time!
It's looking that way.

Toga

Quote from: JROO8 on May 02, 2014, 05:30:42 PM
Petterd dropped!  :o
Wasn't expecting that from Dimma, he loves Ricky.

I was. Pathetic last week.

Quote from: NigeyS on May 02, 2014, 05:37:29 PM
Let's mention that both Az and Ty are in as well, idk about this.

Az is a great inclusion for us IMO - dominated in the mids & forward line in the VFL last week and provides that balance between small and tall that we have been struggling with in our forward line.

You would think he will have to given he's the only other bloke able to ruck in this weekend's team (Griffiths isn't playing).

Nige

Nip Gordon subbed at half time and I don't think he was injured. That can't be good.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: NigeyS on May 04, 2014, 05:02:47 PM
Nip Gordon subbed at half time and I don't think he was injured. That can't be good.

Well 1 disposal and 2 tackles at half time...

Nige

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 04, 2014, 05:32:52 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on May 04, 2014, 05:02:47 PM

Well 1 disposal and 2 tackles at half time...
Yeah, I'm aware of that.

Toga

Good result today I thought. Would've loved a win and we almost got there, but the Cats & Umpires were just too good for us in the end.

Rance and Deledio are just so important to us, and it's great to have them back. Hampson has fought hard so far but he really doesn't have that intensity in him that Ivvy has, will be great to get him into the team after the byes. Thought we played really well for three quarters and if we can start performing like that every week then I will be happy. :)

Nige

I'll be honest, I liked Tyrone's game today.

I made a premature call in the first about him, but in fairness... the team as a whole only showed up halfway through the second quarter.

Lids and Tross were good today, great to have them back.

I also thought Madonna was good as well, as were Conca and Jacko.

Did feel we got flowered over by the umpires a bit, which along with our terribly slow start, cost us the game.

The way we played from halfway through the second onwards is the way we need to play every week for four quarters, then we'll certainly get wins on the board. The bye next week, but then we have Melbourne and the Giants, two games we need to win and win big to inject some life into out percentage if we're gonna be in with a chance of sneaking into the 8. 

Jroo

Good result today, the boys done well.
We need to come out firing after the byes and beat Melbourne and GWS.

elephants

No Griffiths, No Victory.

Coincidence? Unlikely.

Ricochet

Lids offered a week fellas...

AFL ‏@AFL  1m
MRP - J Viney referred directly to @AFLTribunal. B Deledio, M Stokes both offered 1 game. L McGuane, D Mundy both offered reprimands.

Jroo

FFS  >:(
We finnaly get Lids back and this happens. I've got no idea what he even done, can't recall him doing anything yesterday. If anything, I'd think Chappy would be in a bit of trouble for his hit on Motlop, but he was lucky he didn't hit him in the head.

Toga

What the flower?

Yeah I thought Chappy & Stokes would've been on the side for a few but Lids? What? ???

Nige

I actually don't even know what Lids did...