Started by quinny88, March 25, 2014, 02:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 12:17:43 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on March 28, 2014, 12:16:07 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on March 28, 2014, 12:11:02 PM
1-1 now and with Bullies, Pies, Brissie in the next 3 you should be 4-1

1 week at a time Rico ;)

We havent beaten the pies for yearsss though so would be nice to get one back on them
Haha. You will beat the Pies
We're no Freo, but considering how hapless they seemed against them, we should be able to run over the top of them.

Kellogscrunchynut

With our draw we'd be extremely unlucky to miss the 8.

Nige

Richmond VFL team leading by 6 at Quarter Time. Jackson and Knights good early and McBean has kicked 2.

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on March 29, 2014, 12:08:01 PM
Richmond VFL team leading by 6 at Quarter Time. Jackson and Knights good early and McBean has kicked 2.
McBean!!!!
This isn't good news though, hopefully not serious.
@JRickard1991: Aaron Edwards off injured in VFL practice match. Couldn't run. Walked off with big limp. @superfooty

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on March 29, 2014, 12:11:42 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on March 29, 2014, 12:08:01 PM
McBean!!!!
This isn't good news though, hopefully not serious.
@JRickard1991: Aaron Edwards off injured in VFL practice match. Couldn't run. Walked off with big limp. @superfooty
Everybody thought he was all set to play for us Round 2, instead plays VFL and gets injured.

::) :(

Hopefully this helps the chances of somebody like McBean/Knighta get a game.

Honestly though, I'm thinking we might go in almost unchanged.

Jacko will probs come in and the expense of Foley.

Nige

That's 3 Quarter Time and the VFL Tigers now lead by 16. McBean has 3 and O'Hanlon has 2 while Sam Lloyd and Dan Jackson are getting involved. Take it home boys!

Toga

So what do we think is the deal with Dusty fellas? Will he get off or will he get weeks?

Not conclusive footage that he even made contact, but didn't look like there was much in it even if it did connect. But if we assume he made contact, then the MRP would probably deem the hit as:

1. Reckless (2)
2. High contact (2)
3. Low impact (1)

Meaning Dusty gets 5 activation points and a two week suspension down to one with an early plea I'm pretty sure. :(

Any other redeeming factors in the situation?

Nige

Unfortunately, I can't seem him getting off from this.

He'll have a one week holiday.  :(

Kellogscrunchynut

How did that VFL match finish up?

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on March 30, 2014, 12:42:04 PM
How did that VFL match finish up?
Thought I copied and pasted the result, my bad.

SIREN! The Richmond VFL team wins its FIRST match in a THRILLER by 2 points over Essendon. McBean starred with 4 goals.

quinny88

Quote from: Toga on March 30, 2014, 11:54:39 AM
So what do we think is the deal with Dusty fellas? Will he get off or will he get weeks?

Not conclusive footage that he even made contact, but didn't look like there was much in it even if it did connect. But if we assume he made contact, then the MRP would probably deem the hit as:

1. Reckless (2)
2. High contact (2)
3. Low impact (1)

Meaning Dusty gets 5 activation points and a two week suspension down to one with an early plea I'm pretty sure. :(

Any other redeeming factors in the situation?

Only hope is that the footage isnt enough and it could be classed as not enough force to warrant sanction. White didnt even flinch at it so it cant have been that bad

Ringo

White wasn't a wuss like Mitchell so as you say that may save him if footage is inclusive.

Nige

DUSTY FREE TO PLAY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Toga

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on March 31, 2014, 10:45:20 AM
White wasn't a wuss like Mitchell so as you say that may save him if footage is inclusive.

LET. IT GO. MAAATE ::) ;)