EXV: 2014 Rookie Listings and Final List Lodgements

Started by Spinking, January 28, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spinking

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 01, 2014, 05:57:42 PM
Ah right, forgot he played FTP!

Do you mean Rookie listing or taking off your list (which I think isn't possible now)?

Rookie listing, sorry. Will fix that. Brain on another planet at the moment ;)

Vinny

Haha I'm keen to see these changes, any hints Spink? :P

Spinking

Quote from: Vinny on March 01, 2014, 06:05:44 PM

Obviously won't be rule related. More in line with presentation and information.  Have several new templates developed to give the EXV the most comprehensive, easy to read and up to date game data available.

CrowsFan

Haha yeah the no points bit was my attempt at a joke. I must not be very good at them though, sorry I'll try working on that ;)

Yeah all good, not like it really makes a difference when this is done by, was just curious :)

Ziplock

Quote from: Honey Badger on March 01, 2014, 06:10:32 PM
Haha yeah the no points bit was my attempt at a joke. I must not be very good at them though, sorry I'll try working on that ;)

Yeah all good, not like it really makes a difference when this is done by, was just curious :)

to be fair, it would have made more sense to make the cut off after NAB main rounds finished :P

mmm, with LTIs, what's the minimum time you can have someone on the LTI list?

I put Smith on it a few weeks ago, but Christensen/ Gumbleton are both supposed to be out for 3 months, so if LTI minimum is like 8weeks, I'd like to put them on my LTI list as well.

Spinking

I'll have to get this clarified by Holz.

My understanding (not suggesting this is right) was that for LTIs we just moved them to the Rookie list and promoted a Rookie. I don't know what rules are around this though.

Clarification to come...

Vinny

Quote from: Spinking on March 01, 2014, 06:10:23 PM
Quote from: Vinny on March 01, 2014, 06:05:44 PM

Obviously won't be rule related. More in line with presentation and information.  Have several new templates developed to give the EXV the most comprehensive, easy to read and up to date game data available.
Haha yeah of course, looking forward to it!

Ziplock

Quote from: Spinking on March 01, 2014, 06:40:25 PM
I'll have to get this clarified by Holz.

My understanding (not suggesting this is right) was that for LTIs we just moved them to the Rookie list and promoted a Rookie. I don't know what rules are around this though.

Clarification to come...

I thought it worked roughly as the AFL did- you put someone on the LTI list, and they can't play for you for X amount of weeks (even if they recover early), and you promote a rookie temporarily in their place.

Memphistopheles

Hey sorry I didn't realise JBs was banned otherwise I would have done this before.

Rookie List for English Lions

Michael Apeness
Alex Johnson
Sam Darley
Billy Hartung
Mitch Hallahan

Memphistopheles

Also there are some mistakes with our list on the frontpage Spink. Not sure if you add dpp to that list but I've listed them as well. Bolded the biggest changes.

Charlie Dixon is no longer a def - he is a ruc/fwd
Andy Otten is a fwd/def
Matt Shaw is a def/mid
Tom Mitchell is a fwd/mid
Johannisen is a def only
Apeness is a ruc/fwd
Matt Wright is a fwd/mid
Sam Day is a fwd/def
Scott Lycett is a ruc only

Nails

TBH I wasn't aware of the cut off date (probably 100% my fault, was it sent in a PM?)

Also what other XVs do I have to make rookie lists for and by which date? :o

Nige

Quote from: Nails on March 01, 2014, 09:32:48 PM
Also what other XVs do I have to make rookie lists for and by which date? :o
You have to do your BXVs one ASAP.

Holz

Sorry guys it's crazy at the moment, Sat a test 3 weeks ago to get into uni abd they said 10-15 days. Not officially in till they release the results so living in backpackers till they hurry up and do their job.

Schade
Sierakowski
Morton
Warren
Walsh

Justin Bieber

Was able to contact Whatlez and get the rookies for the Sons :). Names below for him!

Josh Simpson
Brendan Whitecross
Isaac Conway
Ben Brown
Cam McCathy

Nige

Quote from: Holzman on March 02, 2014, 12:22:03 PM
Sorry guys it's crazy at the moment, Sat a test 3 weeks ago to get into uni abd they said 10-15 days. Not officially in till they release the results so living in backpackers till they hurry up and do their job.

Schade
Sierakowski
Morton
Warren
Walsh
Weren't Sierakowski and Morton delisted?  ???