EXV: 2014 Rookie Listings and Final List Lodgements

Started by Spinking, January 28, 2014, 06:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

To be honest not rookie-ing Tuck was an accident (his name is so small I always accidentally skip it on the team list)

But the idea of waiting a few weeks to see if any rookies get a game is tempting. Though I understand if it's against the spirit of the game and I'll then decide who to get off rookie and put Tuck in place.

Kinda wish I could have just selected one of the guys I wanted #withoutinsideinfo

Ziplock

Quote from: Nails on March 02, 2014, 11:17:35 PM
To be honest not rookie-ing Tuck was an accident (his name is so small I always accidentally skip it on the team list)

But the idea of waiting a few weeks to see if any rookies get a game is tempting. Though I understand if it's against the spirit of the game and I'll then decide who to get off rookie and put Tuck in place.

Kinda wish I could have just selected one of the guys I wanted #withoutinsideinfo

ehhh, not really against the spirit, it's working with what you have.

I've got 3 LTIs but havent upgraded anyone yet :P

nostradamus

Quote from: Ziplock on March 03, 2014, 12:23:19 AM
Quote from: Nails on March 02, 2014, 11:17:35 PM

ehhh, not really against the spirit, it's working with what you have.

I've got 3 LTIs but havent upgraded anyone yet :P

we've got LTI's too.......but wont be rushing to promote anyone yet either

Nails

Oh Hewett, you're averaging 100 across your first 4 games? #promote

Justin Bieber

Hawka got back to me, his net and computer screwing up but getting his rookie picks :).

The Dutch Dinos rookie list is as follows!
T Smith (Freo)
Z Jones (Syd)
D McStay (Bris)
T OBrien (Haw)
T Garner (NM)

A tad after midnight but at least we got a list from him :P.