Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 07, 2015, 06:19:00 PM
I'm with Netspace, who is now owned by iiNet

I didn't watch that movie, but I think my wife downloaded it  :-X
i haven't seen it nor did i get it

but how many others doors will be opened from this

Jukes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1881002/

This looks like it could be good;
"A teenage girl in the Midwest becomes infected by an outbreak of a disease that slowly turns the infected into cannibalistic zombies. During her transformation, her loving father stays by her side."

Starring Arnie and Abigail Breslin, could be like the Road + the Last of Us

Mat0369

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 07, 2015, 06:19:36 PM
don't stress http://www.theage.com.au/business/what-to-do-if-dallas-buyers-club-sends-you-a-threatening-letter-20150407-1mg2jo.html?&utm_source=social&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nc&eid=socialn:twi-14omn0023-optim-nnn:nonpaid-27/06/2014-social_traffic-all-organicpost-nnn-age-o&campaign_code=nocode&promote_channel=social_twitter

just don't answer any emails you get like that

I am reading this and saw this

Quote"Some [customers] might argue innocence, some might argue that they didn't understand the repercussions, some might argue that it was the only access to the material was this way because prices were so high,

Wow, there is no way that excuse would EVER hold up in any court. Let's replace the movie with any other object.

"I'm sorry your honour, I stole that car because it was the only way I could get one since the prices are so high"

"I'm sorry your honour, I did a runner from the petrol station because the price of petrol was too high this week so it was the only way I could get it"

"I'm sorry your honour, I ended up stealing that Big Mac because Maccas jumped the price up and it was the only way I could get it"

I think you get the point

RaisyDaisy

So they're only targeting BitTorrent users?

uTorrent users are fine?

Also, would a VPN help?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 08, 2015, 06:12:20 PM
So they're only targeting BitTorrent users?

uTorrent users are fine?

Also, would a VPN help?

a seedbox is better i think

Mailman the 2nd

Nige

Cast of the Suicide Squad.

From top left:

-David Ayer (the beloved thug-looking director who's the only one that's not smiling among these villains), Joel Kinnaman (Rick Flagg), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Killer Croc), Jay Hernandez (El Diablo?), Jai Courtney (Boomerang), Viola Davis (Amanda Waller), Adam Beach (Ravan?), Jim Parrack (Deathstroke), Ike Barinholtz (Hugo Strange).

-Will Smith (Deadshot), Karen Fukuhara (Plastique), Margot Robbie (Harley Quinn), Cara Delevingne (Enchantress)

The only one missing is Jared Leto who is playing Joker.     

kilbluff1985

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super-troopers-2

this is pretty cool they raising money to make it they getting close to 4mil

Jukes

Watched American Graffiti (finally!)

What a flowering awesome movie. The cast was just fantastic - Cindy Williams <3 <3 <3 plus Ron Howard, Richard Dreyfuss and ofc Harrison Ford were great too, good stories and it wrapped up well. Awesome music selection too - 9.5/10

Capper

Someone at work today said that if you get your home internet on a business package then you wont have to worry about getting chased for downloading via torrents. This is because they dont care what you download on a business package