Ultimate Footy 2014?

Started by Nige, January 02, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Hey all, I'm kinda interested in Ultimate Footy. Didn't want to over-commit last year so avoided participating. Not exactly keen to be the one to set everything up and all, but would people be keen on having a league in 2014?  :)

kilbluff1985

would it be a keeper league?

just reading up on it now sounds cool 

Master Q

I was in a league last year with mates...

Could be a lot of work being in two. Maybe.

Vinny

Sooo many different comps, I'm losing it :'(

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on January 02, 2014, 11:51:13 PM
would it be a keeper league?

just reading up on it now sounds cool
Depends what people think/want.

Mr.Craig

I was pretty keen but now that Real DT is around I don't want to over commit. Interested but undecided.

Nige

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 03, 2014, 04:05:30 PM
I was pretty keen but now that Real DT is around I don't want to over commit. Interested but undecided.
Extremely understandable.

Plenty of time to decide.

Ringo

Because you can customise the scoring system for Ultimate Footy thinking of looking at it for British if Sportal go Real DT.  Still awaiting advice from Sportal though.

SydneyRox

Keep me in the loop. Another league is always fun!!

If its going to be a keeper, we would need to get cracking sooner rather than later.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 08, 2014, 05:39:35 PM
Keep me in the loop. Another league is always fun!!

If its going to be a keeper, we would need to get cracking sooner rather than later.

Got to wait for them to open the game for 2014 first :D

I was in 5 UF leagues last season and ran a keeper one as a commissioner.

Really loved the drafting part of it but everyone lost interest somewhat after that.

Keen again to get involved again though.

Football Factory

My brain hurts  ;D   .. just sticking with Supercoach, Real DT and Fantasy AFL

SydneyRox

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

last year I also had team in sportal, centrebet and sportsbet!!

Football Factory

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 08, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2014, 06:39:53 PM

last year I also had team in sportal, centrebet and sportsbet!!

Me too   :'(

hoosie

I ran 4 ultimate footy leagues last year  - Out Of Left Field I, II and III and a keeper league Boots and All. All leagues were popular and keenly contested. The best thing about draft leagues is that no one else can have your players and with keeper leagues you have to have a really good knowledge of potential stars 3 or 4 years down the track. This year I will be running a second keeper league (Boots and All II) where you have the opportunity to retain up to 15 of your players for the following season. I will also be running my Out of Left Field Leagues again with 2 of them point scoring and one category based scoring. So if you're interested jump aboard!

-Aunty Jack's Stars

Nige

Quote from: hoosie on January 17, 2014, 06:47:40 AM
I ran 4 ultimate footy leagues last year  - Out Of Left Field I, II and III and a keeper league Boots and All. All leagues were popular and keenly contested. The best thing about draft leagues is that no one else can have your players and with keeper leagues you have to have a really good knowledge of potential stars 3 or 4 years down the track. This year I will be running a second keeper league (Boots and All II) where you have the opportunity to retain up to 15 of your players for the following season. I will also be running my Out of Left Field Leagues again with 2 of them point scoring and one category based scoring. So if you're interested jump aboard!

-Aunty Jack's Stars
Sounds good mate.

Might join that keeper league.  :)