Ultimate Footy 2014?

Started by Nige, January 02, 2014, 10:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

I'll play. it's hard to get a full league committed. would enjoy being in one that sticks to it all year

nas

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2014, 07:18:45 PM
Quote from: SydneyRox on January 08, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2014, 06:39:53 PM
My brain hurts  ;D   .. just sticking with Supercoach, Real DT and Fantasy AFL

last year I also had team in sportal, centrebet and sportsbet!!

Me too   :'(

As well as Stadium Sports & Fox

Memphistopheles

Ultimate Footy is open for 2014!

hoosie

Ultimate Footy Draft League:

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD is now up and running . If you are keen to join this league Memphis with category based scoring then let me know and I'll send you the code. Live draft with 1 min picks Feb 12 at 7pm. I have also set up a second league with point based scoring.

strikes91

Quote from: hoosie on February 01, 2014, 04:52:36 PM
Ultimate Footy Draft League:

FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD is now up and running . If you are keen to join this league Memphis with category based scoring then let me know and I'll send you the code. Live draft with 1 min picks Feb 12 at 7pm. I have also set up a second league with point based scoring.

Keen

strikes91

set up another league with a mate. Needs filling with committed all year players. would muchly appreciate it. It's category based.

ID 239168

Draft is on 20th Feb 8pm VIC time

hoosie

What's the password strikes?

strikes91

AlwaysHawthorn

Nigel,

I am running a couple of leagues in Ultimate Footy if you want to join them, for a small fee , has prizes and trophies for the winner, this is the second year . Hoosie was in it too last year by the way. Winners Only and Winners All if you want to check it out, password winners1206

Regards Mark

hoosie

NEED 3 COACHES to take over teams in a BOOTS AND ALL keeper league. (A few coaches from last year have not returned).If you're keen I will PM you the code. Once you have joined I can assign a team to you. You can then decide which players you would like to retain (up to 15). Live Draft is set for Wed Feb 19 at 7:00 PM.

hoosie

11 SPOTS AVAILABLE in FF OUT OF LEFT FIELD II in Ultimate Footy. This is a points based draft league with points allocated as follows:
Kicks (KI)          3            Free Kicks For (FF)      1
Handballs (HB)   2   Free Kicks Against (FA)     -2
Marks (MA)   4           Free Kick Differential (FD)   0
Hitouts (HO)   1           Goals Kicked (GL)      12
Tackles (TK)   5            Behinds Kicked (BH)    2

If you would like to take part I'll send you the code.
Live Draft set for Tues Feb 25 at 7:00 PM.

strikes91

If anyone is interested in a league this is the codes. 239168 password afl2014 3 spots left draft next Thursday