New Coach of the Stallions

Started by Holz, December 18, 2013, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Inagrual coach Torp has stepped down as head coach of the Stallions and star assistant coach Vinny has stepped in to rebuild the club, following his short time at the Metal.

Justin Bieber

Holz

Spinking

Congratulations and welcome aboard Vinny!

Adamant

Vinny

Haha thanks guys, yeah I am keen to try help turn the team around. Haha cheers Lez. :P

JBs-Hawks

Congrats mate!

By turning it around are Spain actually willing to enter into trade negotiations now? :P

Vinny

Thanks man.

Haha yeah for sure. While he wasn't the most active I gotta thank Torp otherwise I wouldn't even been given the team. :P

I'll put up a thread soon similar to the one I've down in British for the Owls.

kilbluff1985

Nice job Vinny

Is that 2 teams you got now? :)

Surprisingly not that many vacancies lately which is good

Vinny

Cheers mate.

Yeah that's 2, 3 if you count TX. :)

Memphistopheles

Good luck Vinny.

I think you'll need it. Had a look at your team and I must say it's lacking in depth a lot.

Aside from a few real star players JOM, JPK, Nic Nat, Dangerfield, Franklin there's not much.

No offence but the defence looks horrible - Dempster, N Smith, Docherty, Baguley probably your best starting 4 there.

So in other words - come talk trades with us (English Lions) as we have a host of good young defenders... :D :D

Vinny

Haha I know mate.

It's alot of work haha. Defence is non-existent.

I'll PM you soon :)

Cheers.

Nails

Metal's chances for premiership have gone from red hot to zero

Vinny is better than a star. He's a whole bloody universe.

Metal are wrecked.

Noz

Decent list to take over.

Now that Vin has been named coach of the Stallions they are now favourites to take out the flag.

Justin Bieber

Congratz Vinny, I'm sure you'll do great things with Stallions, not a bad list to inherit :).