New Coach of the Stallions

Started by Holz, December 18, 2013, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Hey guys,

Really sorry I couldn't keep up my role at the Stallions. As many coaches realised I was becoming way too attached to players and wasn't really prepared to trade at all, vinny will be a great coach for the Stallions I'm sure. The Stallions were my first ever XVs team but sadly I have to move on  :( Good Luck Vin!

Justin Bieber

I think it's good to get attached to players! Otherwise it just becomes a trading game rather than sticking to the majority of players like most real AFL teams do. Why Iceland hardly trade much!

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2013, 11:14:56 PM
I think it's good to get attached to players! Otherwise it just becomes a trading game rather than sticking to the majority of players like most real AFL teams do. Why Iceland hardly trade much!

I personally hate PNL and Iceland.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on December 18, 2013, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2013, 11:14:56 PM
I personally hate PNL and Iceland.
Is it because we don't have Premiership worthy teams? Or just because we're hard to trade with since we won't give into getting a 5th ruck? :P.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I'm attached to my players too  :-X lol

Holz

I have no attachments, so much soo that my favourite player of all time (boomer) is up for trade.

They are just a bunch of numbers to me.

Saying that I traded guys in I rate so I'm likely going to keep the core constant.

Vinny

Quote from: Nails on December 18, 2013, 10:04:19 PM
Metal's chances for premiership have gone from red hot to zero

Vinny is better than a star. He's a whole bloody universe.

Metal are wrecked.

Haha thanks mate, appreciate it. Sorry i left, But you know the temptation ;)
Quote from: Noz on December 18, 2013, 10:17:32 PM
Decent list to take over.

Now that Vin has been named coach of the Stallions they are now favourites to take out the flag.

Haha thanks man, hopefully in a few years. For now I need to get a back that actually plays AFL :P

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 18, 2013, 11:13:23 PM
Hey guys,

Really sorry I couldn't keep up my role at the Stallions. As many coaches realised I was becoming way too attached to players and wasn't really prepared to trade at all, vinny will be a great coach for the Stallions I'm sure. The Stallions were my first ever XVs team but sadly I have to move on  :( Good Luck Vin!
Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 18, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

Thanks for the opportunity man, hopefully I do a good job. cheers Torp. :)

Thanks everyone else too!