AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

While there is probably 2 players left Id love to have and would trade for if someone else picked them up. My list is full so I have to PASS.

Jay PM'ed, but he'd be playing cricket so wont be til later tonight.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 30, 2013, 05:19:22 PM
I am aware :D

Bit of a left-field choice here but I think this guy could be one of the surprise packets of the coming seasons as he's re-invented as a Leon Davis style rebounding small defender.

Jamie Bennell

Collie it occurs to me that because of Jolly not getting picked up I should have one more spot on the senior list.

I'd like to put Bennell on it please and Stringer (previous pick) on the rookie list.

Also does this means I have two more live rookie picks? Or is one of them a compo pick at the end of the draft?

Jay

Noz

I think our players that we get compensated for leave our list after the rookie draft finishes then we have to pick from the pool of left over players that are not on an AFL rookie list.

Ricochet

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 30, 2013, 05:19:22 PM
I am aware :D

Bit of a left-field choice here but I think this guy could be one of the surprise packets of the coming seasons as he's re-invented as a Leon Davis style rebounding small defender.

Jamie Bennell
:(. Was planning to get him back later...

Capper

not sure who has and hasnt been taken but i will pick Tim McGennesis if he is free

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jayman on November 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM
Tom Barass and Frazer Thurlow
Before too many more picks get taken,, Im pretty sure that the Strikers only have room for one of those players.
   May want BB or Colli to check that..

BB67th

Quote from: upthemaidens on December 01, 2013, 01:59:51 AM
Quote from: Jayman on November 30, 2013, 05:56:31 PM
Tom Barass and Frazer Thurlow
Before too many more picks get taken,, Im pretty sure that the Strikers only have room for one of those players.
   May want BB or Colli to check that..
This is correct. Jay, you only have one rookie list spot free and no senior list positions left. You will have to choose which player you want.

Justin Bieber

BB67th

Jay has advised that he will take Barrass, so Thurlow is still available.

Justin Bieber

BB67th

I am pretty sure that the Head Hunters have a pick before the Elephants?

Adamant

Quote from: tabs on December 01, 2013, 01:27:54 AM
not sure who has and hasnt been taken but i will pick Tim McGennesis if he is free

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on December 01, 2013, 11:47:24 AM
Quote from: tabs on December 01, 2013, 01:27:54 AM
Ah right, I missed that.