Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 03, 2013, 05:45:24 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 03, 2013, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 03, 2013, 05:39:28 PM
Quote from: Adamant on December 03, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
Ben Ross (Rookie List).

Yes, that was him.

You don't win the VFL's B&F for no reason. With the Hawks ageing mids Ross should play next season and given all their other rookie draftees are very young looks an obvious choice to be the nominated rookie.

Sam Dwyer of 2013 IMO.
I thought it may be the guy you were talking about. He's a gun at VFL level and I only picked O'Brien over him as I'm not sure how he'll break into the Hawks' line-up.
BTW, trading should start soon, shouldn't it?

Hawks picked him to add depth to their starting team while the other rookies as project players. He can play half-forward, half back or in the middle. With Mitchell, Sewell, Hodge and others getting on a bit I can see him getting games this year.
I hope you're right, as he'll be a good SC/DT option.
Maybe I should've picked him  :P

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 03, 2013, 05:39:28 PM
Quote from: Adamant on December 03, 2013, 04:56:49 PM
Ben Ross (Rookie List).

Yes, that was him.

You don't win the VFL's B&F for no reason. With the Hawks ageing mids Ross should play next season and given all their other rookie draftees are very young looks an obvious choice to be the nominated rookie.

Sam Dwyer of 2013 IMO.

Dont think he will play too much considering we have Anderson, Garlett, Hallahan, Woodward all to come into the premiership team and no midfield retirements. Might be sub a bit or just drafted to help Box Hill go back 2 back :P

BB67th

Alright I have now updated all lists and they are as I have them on the opening page. Please check them to see if they are correct, and if they are not, send me a pm straight away and we can work things out.

There are a few clubs that I have already pmed about their situation and we are working through it.

Memph will require a repick as he does not have the rookie list space available for Cameron Wood to go on his rookie list, so he will have to reselect a player who is eligible for the senior list.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BB67th on December 03, 2013, 05:48:19 PM
Alright I have now updated all lists and they are as I have them on the opening page. Please check them to see if they are correct, and if they are not, send me a pm straight away and we can work things out.

There are a few clubs that I have already pmed about their situation and we are working through it.

Memph will require a repick as he does not have the rookie list space available for Cameron Wood to go on his rookie list, so he will have to reselect a player who is eligible for the senior list.

I dispute this. Check your PMs.

BB67th

Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 03, 2013, 06:44:32 PM
Quote from: BB67th on December 03, 2013, 05:48:19 PM

I dispute this. Check your PMs.
Yep you are right. I'll make those changes now.

BB67th

A quick, but important, note on how the post second trade period delistings will work.

You must cut down your list to 40 senior listed players and 6 rookie listed players.

You can only delist from a list that is over its respective limit.

E.g. If I have 42 senior players and only 6 rookies, I have to delist 2 seniors, there can be no moving from senior to rookie list or vice versa at this time.

Any questions or queries, please send me a pm.

Also trading will open sometime soon, we haven't decided on an exact time and date yet, but firstly we need to make sure these lists are correct.

Adamant

I'll take Jon Ceglar as my compo pick for Jordan Gysberts - to the rookie list please.

That means my list should now be full. :)

BB67th

Quote from: Adamant on December 03, 2013, 07:31:57 PM
I'll take Jon Ceglar as my compo pick for Jordan Gysberts - to the rookie list please.

That means my list should now be full. :)

Yep all good this is the last pick we should need. Technically it is not a compo pick, but an extra pick as the Bears did not have a full list.