AXVS: 2013 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD

Started by Colliwobblers, September 15, 2013, 09:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Quote from: KoopKicka on November 22, 2013, 05:23:53 PM
Woopsy Daisy :p

Ben Lennon welcome to Kathmandu.

well done Koops......your trading of #1 has paid off bigtime mate.......Isaac Smith + Ben Lennon........kudos mate, thats what trading is all about  ;)

Colliwobblers

just got in from work, don't have time to do anything for a couple of hours but will update the pick list and players selected now ONLY - team lists later.

Jroo

Well I had my eye on three guys and they've been taken in the last two picks.
I'll go with Christian Salem

Jay

Quote from: JROO8 on November 22, 2013, 05:34:47 PM
Well I had my eye on three guys and they've been taken in the last two picks.
I'll go with Christian Salem
Was either him or Bonty for me. Nice pick.

Toga

Finding it incredibly hard to split a few fellas here. But we're gonna go with a guy that is ready made for AFL footy (think Ollie Wines last year), and has incredible leadership capabilities. His club needs his strong inside game, and I feel as though he'll be a 200+ game player for both his AFL club and the Lambs.

Welcome to Mongolia Luke Dunstan!

Noz

I have only a list of 5 players who i think will last until my first pick at 41. Now the waiting game.

tbagrocks

Salem and Dunstan, really rate those two lads! Melbourne would be wrapped with Salem!!

nostradamus

interested to see who BB picks when he gets online

BB67th

Hmm I had my eye on Salem, so going to do a bit of research now on the next pick. Should be up within the next 20.

BB67th

Traded and delisted away a bit of my mid depth and they are looking a little light on at the moment, so I will have Patrick Cripps.

Will update all team and pick lists now.

Colliwobblers

definately not the position i want to be drafting at this time but agin i am left with the need to take a player who is still there - before he is not.

I'll take the 2nd best tall fwd in the draft:

Cameron McCarthy - god knows how he is going to get a game at GWS but I'll take him anyway.

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 22, 2013, 07:38:46 PM
definately not the position i want to be drafting at this time but agin i am left with the need to take a player who is still there - before he is not.

I'll take the 2nd best tall fwd in the draft:

Cameron McCarthy - god knows how he is going to get a game at GWS but I'll take him anyway.
Nice Colli, I was considering McCarthy too, as goals are worth a lot in this comp, but he went to GWS and I'm not sure they can find all of Patton, Cameron and Boyd in their forward line.

Colliwobblers

they can't surely :)  but what can you do, i had to take him :)  now to hope the guys i actually NEED are there in 3 picks .....

Memphistopheles

Nice picks.

Was kind of hoping maybe that one of the Top 12 might somehow slide out to 17 but it wasn't to be. Oh well I have a pretty good idea of who I'm going to take I think. Toss up between a few similar players.

Pick will be up soon.

Toga

Definitely considered McCarthy but couldn't see him fitting into the team. Thinking one or two of the big boys will be traded next year by GWS so he could turn out to be a gun yet, wasn't what I was looking for this year though!

Nice picks boys