AXVS: DELISTINGS / RETIREMENTS / FA MOVES / TRADES (2013/2014)

Started by Colliwobblers, September 05, 2013, 02:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Tibetan Llamas officially delist players, should leave us with 5 ND picks and 3 Rookie?

Listed
Josh Growden
Tom Couch
Luke Russell
Sam Shaw
Tom Downie

Rookie List:
Sam Siggins
Alex Forster
Brett O'Hanlon

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 15, 2013, 09:36:04 PM
Tibetan Llamas officially delist players, should leave us with 5 ND picks and 3 Rookie?

Listed
Josh Growden
Tom Couch
Luke Russell
Sam Shaw
Tom Downie

Rookie List:
Sam Siggins
Alex Forster
Brett O'Hanlon

check your list in the official trade thread tbag, if you see an error let BB or I know, but you have 41 players currently on your senior list, so by delisting 5 you only have 4 nat draft picks to use. (which includes for promoting rooks).

if you want to use 5 picks you will need to delist 6 off your senior list.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Toga on November 15, 2013, 06:55:38 PM
Just a quick question here, do we need to notify you of which picks we intend to use in each draft?

No Toga, it is helpful to me to know if you intend to promote rooks during the draft, but you do not need to tell us your draft plan.

You can use part nat picks to fill up your senior list and part preseason draft picks to fill up your senior list, a combination of both or all or one of the other.

ou dont need to tell us that.

i assume the first round of axvs preseason/rookie draft picks, will be preseason afl drafted players and left over players from our pool, and will go on clubs senior lists, but i do not need to know exactly what everyone plans to do.

everyone better know themselves pretty soon what they plan tho :)

Toga

All good Colli, thanks for the clarification :)

I've figured out my game plan for next week now, it won't include upgrading a rookie at this stage with Kyle Hartigan the only guy I would consider worth promoting, but my backs will be pretty strong without him I think. That's all I'll reveal for the moment! :P

Noz

Turkish Gazelles

Delistings
Todd Banfield
Andrew Krakouer
Josh Tynan
Jordan Russell

Retirements
Daniel Kerr

Jroo

UAE Tigers Delistings
Senior List
Adam Selwood (Retired)
Daniel Stewart
Patrick McGinnity
David Astbury

Rookie List
Tim McIntyre
Andrew Collins
Joel Hamling
Lin Jong

Rookie Upgrades
Matt McDonough (71ND)

So this means I have 4 Senior spots on my list and 5 on my rookie list.
So,
Senior - 71ND (McDonough gets upgraded then traded for Daw), Paul Puopolo who I get in trade period 2, Rookie 1 and Rookie 21
Rookie - Rookie 55, Rookie 56, Rookie 58, Rookie 68, Rookie 87.

Colliwobblers

AXVS ANNOUNCEMENT

EXPLANATION OF DELISTINGS / DRAFTING / LIST MANAGEMENT

DELISTINGS:

You must lodge your delistings by the deadline of midnight November 19.

Your delistings must be for both you senior listed players and your rookie listed players.

You need to check your current lits here: http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199346.html#msg1199346

This is the only accurate record of your list. If you feel there are any errors immediately PM BB and myself.

In order to take national draft picks and preseason/rookie draft picks you need to have the spaces on your list beneath the caps of 40 and 6 to fit the drafted players in.

DRAFTING

The official draft order:  http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86823.msg1199347.html#msg1199347

You can take as many of the national draft picks and rookie/preseason draft picks that are available to your club as you have room on your list to take. Once you have filled your list back up to the caps of 40 and 6 you can no longer draft and will have to pass on any further picks, you cannot draft players to take your list past the caps of 40 and 6.

You can use national draft picks to promote players on your rookie list to your senior list.

Every player you draft in the national draft MUST ONLY go onto your senior list.

Players you draft in the preseason/rookie draft which are ( afl 2013 preseason drafted, left over players from the 2013 axvs national draft, axvs 2013 delisted players still on afl lists, axvs players in the pool from 2012 drafts) can go on EITHER your senior list or your rookie list.

Players you draft in the preseason/rookie draft which are afl 2013 rookie drafted players MUST ONLY go on your rookie list.

* With this in mind when you are delisting consider not only the spots you need on your senior list for national draft picks you want to take, but also, rookie promotions you wish to make, AND preseason/rookie picks you intend to take where you will want the player you pick to go onto your senior list.

for example if you have rookie pick #1 you are going to want a spot on your senior list for that player or he will be stuck on your rookie list for the entire 2014 season unable to play unless you have a long term injury and upgrade him mid season.

THERE WILL BE 5 COMPLETE ROUNDS IN EACH OF THE DRAFTS. NO 6TH ROUND.

LIST MANAGEMENT POST TRADE PERIOD #2

Due to this seasons change of being able to trade uneven numbers of players, in trade period 2 some teams will end up trading out more players than they trade in, and likewise some teams will end up trading more players in than they trade out.

At the completion of trade period 2 lists will be brought back to the cap limits of 40 and 6 in two simple steps.

STEP 1. The teams with more than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists willhave to delist players to take their lists back to the cap of 40 and 6. 

NOTE: These teams cannot delist players they have drafted in either draft in 2013. They must be other players.

STEP 2. The teams with less than the cap of 40 and 6 players on their lists will have to take picks from the remaining pool of players to bring their lists back up to the cap of 40 and 6.

NOTE: These picks will happen in the original pre trade draft order until all lists are full.

If you have any questions or do not understand any of the above please PM BB or myself asap.

The player lists for every team will be posted in the official DRAFT thread as soon as the delisting deadline is reached and everyone will be able to see their list after delistings and see exactly how many spots they have for drafting.

Due to this being the first season of having to delist unless BB disagrees strongly I will allow in the time between the delisting deadline and commencement of our national draft teams to delist further players if once they see their final list they feel they made a mistake and need more room on their lists for draft picks.

THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT YOU MUST POST YOUR DELISTINGS BY THE DEADLINE.

KEEP IN MIND THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THINGS WILL BE VERY VERY SHORT SO BETTER YOU THINK ABOUT IT NOW AND GET IT RIGHT BEFORE THE DEADLINE.

Colliwobblers

Vipers Delistings - possibly one more to come depending on pick trades. And subject to change pre-deadline

SENIORS:

Robin Nahas
Cale Morton
Tim Mohr
Christian Howard
Anthony Miles

ROOKIES:

Andrew McInnes

ROOKIE PROMOTIONS:

Josh Bruce

BB67th

Final Retirements & Delistings
Simon Black
Dean Brogan
Bret Thornton
Darren Pfeiffer
Nick Joyce (rookie)
James Magner
Sam Lonergan (rookie)

Rookie Promotions
Sam Dywer
Jack Hannath

kilbluff1985

if Miles doesnt get picked up it will be a joke and he will kill it in whichever reserves team he plays for

Colliwobblers

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 16, 2013, 09:57:48 PM
if Miles doesnt get picked up it will be a joke and he will kill it in whichever reserves team he plays for

yeah devo to have to delist him, but its him or blease or palmer or whiley and whiley had a much better season and it seems miles just didnt cut it at the top level even tho he was so good at neafl level he was tagged every game.

seriously considering taking a punt on miles and cutting palmer. never going to get a game for me anyway and had plenty of time to get good, but has not...

if miles doesnt get picked up he will go to vfl or sanfl according to him, but even if he does get picked up he'll be a rookie probably.

expected big things from miles myself but sometimes it just doesnt work out..

Colliwobblers

I AM GOING TO BEGIN UPDATING TEAM LISTS WITH DELISTINGS ON THIS THREAD ONLY.

SO DO NOT DELETE ANY POSTS YOU HAVE HERE PLEASE AND BE SURE TO POST AGAIN YOUR FINAL DELISTINGS

ESPECIALLY IF IT IS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR PREVIOUS DELISTING POST - BUT DO NOT DELETE THE OLD POST.

THIS WILL ALLOW ME TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CHANGED AND ALTER YOUR LIST ACCORDINGLY.

kilbluff1985

he wasnt given a fair go though they didn't give him a decent run of games prob only being delisted due to GWS having no room

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on November 17, 2013, 12:48:18 PM
Delisted Howard and Nahas??

not sure yet, nahas almost a certainty howard and adam kennedy in the mix for the other spot yes.

as with puoplo i just don't need endless depth of ordinary players for my fwd line, have 5 or 6 solid options to start and 3 very good youths coming through.