Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 09:32:19 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2013, 07:01:38 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 12:33:20 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on October 24, 2013, 12:31:21 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 12:15:13 AM
Tried so hard to get deals over the line... Still no movements :(

deal i heard about that was involving a certain premium sounded like your offer was very very reasonable, don't even know if that premium is being traded anymore.

but best way to make a deal is offer someone a serious offer for someone you really want and are prepared to pay for.

or put a highly valued in demand player on the market and take the best offer of what it is you need in return....

im no good at trading either. happy enough with my movements but certainly haven't had any big wins.
I offered like half my team for Cotchin. Any dumbie wants 2 future guns and a likely gun...

Offered half my team for him too and at one point hsd it confirmed only for a change of mind :(

Mine was also confirmed then your offer came on the table haha

Nah I had an offer accepted before the season was even over too, that was an amended offer :P

RidleyU

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 09:34:48 AM
Quote from: RidleyU on October 24, 2013, 06:53:59 AM
Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 12:37:54 AM
These are the players on the market

Defenders:

Alex Rance, Brodie Smith, Jarryn Geary , Sam Colquhoun, Tom McDonald, Daniel Nicholson, Josh Bootsma, Ben Stratton, Sam Frost, Maverick Weller, Seb Tape, Rory Thompson, Niall McKeever, Peter Yagmoor, Joel Wilkinson, Tanner Smith)

Midfielders:

Dylan Shiel, Oliver Wines, Thomas Sheridan, Sam Dunell, Bradley McKenzie, Liam Shiels, Matt White, Jamie Bennell

Rucks:

Billy Longer, Ben Mabon

Forwards:

Joshua Green, Johnathon Patton, Jared Petrenko, Sam Day, Scott Gumbleton, Ayden Kennedy,

Please spam me with Inboxes

Is it worth me trying again? The Crabs want to do a deal mate.

Rids the only players that I want are not available. Or I have to over pay for someone like Treloar

Not sure if a ruckman who has played 8 games and an early draft pick is over paying for a 20 year old who averaged 120 in 2013.

Justin Bieber

Longer is a gun, needs to be a good offer as I have no depth

RidleyU

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 09:39:35 AM
Longer is a gun, needs to be a good offer as I have no depth

Longer is currently number 2 at Brisbane behind potentially the best ruckman in the league for his age. If he goes to the Saints he then if fighting for a spot with Hickey. We all know how well the McEvoy and Hickey combo went last year. Agree Longer has decent potential but is no way first team or close to a gun.

Treloar is a ripper! The thing that interests me is that you are offering half their team for a 23 year old mid in Cotch but you aren't willing to pay for a 20 year old mid who averaged 4 pts less than Cotchin in 2013.

Justin Bieber

Well Cotchin did ave 145 last year. Treloar I could use, but like I said Longer is my only back up ruckman.

Toga

Rids the only players that I want are not available. Or I have to over pay for someone like Treloar

I've kinda gotta agree here - if Steven, Crouch, O'Meara, Treloar, Adams, Grigg aren't available idk who to chase from your team :P

RidleyU

Quote from: Toga on October 24, 2013, 09:52:07 AM

I've kinda gotta agree here - if Steven, Crouch, O'Meara, Treloar, Adams, Grigg aren't available idk who to chase from your team :P

I think most would agree that Malceski for either Treloar or Prestia might struggle to get done  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: RidleyU on October 24, 2013, 09:59:54 AM
Quote from: Toga on October 24, 2013, 09:52:07 AM

I think most would agree that Malceski for either Treloar or Prestia might struggle to get done  :P

Hahaha, everyone is seeking a bargain

RidleyU

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 09:49:00 AM
Well Cotchin did ave 145 last year. Treloar I could use, but like I said Longer is my only back up ruckman.

If that is the case then maybe you need to remove Longer from your trade bait posts   :P

I also love Cotchin and the Crabs have been in discussions as well with the Moes in regards to his services as should every AXV coach  ;)

RidleyU

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 10:01:32 AM
[

Hahaha, everyone is seeking a bargain

Zac Smith (coming off an ACL) for Motlop might also be seen as optimistic at best lol   ::)

Toga

I never said that, I asked if he interested you. And said that I was interested in Prestia and Treloar.

I think most would agree that Jared Polec, Jesse Lonergan, Seb Ross or any of your other mids that "are available" for Dixon might struggle to get a deal done. ;)

Justin Bieber

Treloar and Grigg are unavailable, but they are offered??

RidleyU

Quote from: Toga on October 24, 2013, 10:12:41 AM

I never said that, I asked if he interested you. And said that I was interested in Prestia and Treloar.

I think most would agree that Jared Polec, Jesse Lonergan, Seb Ross or any of your other mids that "are available" for Dixon might struggle to get a deal done. ;)

Haha! We must be remembering the wrong discussion as I remember Prestia being part of the proposed deal lol

RidleyU

Quote from: whatlez on October 24, 2013, 10:16:07 AM
Treloar and Grigg are unavailable, but they are offered??

I have never said either of those 2 guys are unavailable  :o

elephants