WXV Coaching Position - Pacific Islanders

Started by ossie85, February 21, 2013, 07:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Holzman on February 21, 2013, 11:35:02 PM
A downside for voting jukes is we would have to see that annoying display picture everywhere.

Once Stants nails 200 in round 1 it'll be changed dw

kilbluff1985

if i knew how i'd edit the avatar and make one with a sniper rifel target lol

SydneyRox

Quote from: Jukes on February 21, 2013, 11:42:25 PM
A downside for voting jukes is we would have to see that annoying display picture everywhere.

guess you aint changing that pic then!

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 22, 2013, 01:51:03 AM
Quote from: Jukes on February 21, 2013, 11:42:25 PM

guess you aint changing that pic then!
and again when i play you in the DP challenge

Phasir

I'm loving these applications guys, some ripping efforts.

As for me, I'd told myself that I'd apply for a WXV coaching position as soon as one came up but unfortunately won't have any time for it in the near & foreseeable future as some may have noticed my lessoning time spent around the forums.  Instead I shall continue to work under HP in WXV's & Nails in AXV's, good luck to all of you. :D

CrowsFan

Honestly don't know who I'm going to vote for, all such good candidates. I know from experience in the APL that Jukes is a very committed coach and is usually the first team submitted each week, but then his con is I don't like boxxy :P

kilbluff1985

anybody give me the slightest chance? my odds would prob be @101  :-[

CrowsFan

I would say you're certainly up there KB. I have absolutely no clue who will get the gig...

kilbluff1985

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 22, 2013, 01:59:37 PM
I would say you're certainly up there KB. I have absolutely no clue who will get the gig...

thanks CF but kinda feels like a school yard thing people get picked for being popular i don't think i'm one of them

least Ric got the AXV job he said he would withdraw his WXV application if he got it

JBs-Hawks

I dont think we are voting on popularity at all.  Its a best person for the job kinda vote

CrowsFan

Agree with JB it's not about popularity, well for me anyway, and not about who is the best fantasy player. For me it's about who I think will do the best job, stay active and involved in the comp. You could be the most popular guy on FF and won SC last year, but if I think all you will do is post the team each Friday and not get involved then I won't vote for you.

Ringo

True JBS we are voting for the best man for the job but with the quality applicants we have have not got a clue at the moment who I will vote for.  Basically will be looking for a coach that will promote the Islanders for the whole season and be involved with the club.

elephants

Another con is his persistent whining about being the unluckiest player in the league :P

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on February 22, 2013, 02:43:39 PM

Another con is his persistent whining about being the unluckiest player in the league :P
Haha yes that is an annoying feature of jukes, when we all know I am the unluckiest player! Highest point scorer yet 3rd last ::)

Justin Bieber

If it went by popularity then I would win :D (lol jks)