WXV Coaching Position - Pacific Islanders

Started by ossie85, February 21, 2013, 07:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

:/

These applications are so good, I'm going to fire some existing coaches just to get you all in

kilbluff1985

SydneyRox

Quote from: ossie85 on February 21, 2013, 04:43:49 PM

These applications are so good, I'm going to fire some existing coaches just to get you all in

Thanks for the votes of confidence!! - All very good coaches, tough call to be made!

Nige

Damn, so many good applications.  :o  8) This will be tough when it comes time to make a vote. Good luck to all the applicants! Hope to see one (or more) as a fellow WXVs coach soon.  :)

CrowsFan

Hope I won't be one of them... :-X

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 21, 2013, 05:22:44 PM

Hope I won't be one of them... :-X

Those shifty eyes.....

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on February 21, 2013, 04:33:45 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on February 21, 2013, 04:04:12 PM
Might as well re-submit my resume  :P

I would like to formally apply for the available position of Head Coach for the Pacific Islanders. Getting involved in the Worlds Comp was a goal of mine as it was the original comp and most prestigious.

cant speak highly enough of Ric, has become a big part of the euro league and is very active with the bashers. As an assistant along with FARK they both put in more effort than some of the coaches. The quality of the coaching staff at the bashers will be evident this year when they are right up the top of the ladder. While they might not have the quality coaching staff of the eagles ;) they come close.

;D

I can vouch for Ric also. Absolute beast of an assistant coach in Euros and Brits. We talk to each other regularly (almost everyday haha) about potential trade targets, long term goals and short term plans. Like he said, he helped myself and Fark turn the Bashers into premiership contenders from a side just good enough to stumble into the top 8 (for the first time all season I might add!).

But yeah, if you sign up Ric, you're signing up an insanely active and keen coach who will undoubtedly do everything in his power to lead this team up the ranks and help make the Worlds even more competitive than it already is!

Get around him.

Capper

I dont want to take on a Coaching position as i already have my BXV team but im happy to help out if the new coach needs an assistant.

I am currently an assistant to Mons (AXV: PNG HeadHunters) and Scrads (EXV: Macedonian Wolves) as well as holding the top coach role for Staines Steins (BXV). I have also previously been an assistant to Jayman (AXV: Sri Lankan Strikers)

Ringo

I could vouch for all coaches, each have somewhat unique abilities, which will help the Pacific Islanders.  Knowing these coaches and their abilities, as I said is going to make it very hard for me to decide who is the best to take the Islanders. All coaches are worthy of the position and I have no doubts will be active during the season and get the best out of the Islanders.

A brown paper bag from some of the applicants may be good ;) ;) ;) Just joking,

Justin Bieber

I promise I won't lose all the games in the first half of the season again :-X.

Agree with all the other coaches, so many quality potential Coaches applying for this job! Going to be a VERY tough and probably close election process, best of luck all.

ossie85

Usually I have an idea how the vote is going to go, no idea this time

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on February 21, 2013, 04:37:26 PM

I would like to formally apply for the available position of Head Coach for the Pacific Islanders. Getting involved in the Worlds Comp was a goal of mine as it was the original comp and most prestigious.

cant speak highly enough of Ric, has become a big part of the euro league and is very active with the bashers. As an assistant along with FARK they both put in more effort than some of the coaches. The quality of the coaching staff at the bashers will be evident this year when they are right up the top of the ladder. While they might not have the quality coaching staff of the eagles ;) they come close.
Haha thanks mate
Rico is a world class coach and annoys the hell outta me, PMs me every week offering all sorts of things for Buddy in euros.  :P

Jukes, you name me in your references but not as one of your mates on the chat?  :o Gonna have to rethink with FS who to vote for.  ;)

Jukes

Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 21, 2013, 10:32:52 PM

Haha thanks mate
Rico is a world class coach and annoys the hell outta me, PMs me every week offering all sorts of things for Buddy in euros.  :P

Jukes, you name me in your references but not as one of your mates on the chat?  :o Gonna have to rethink with FS who to vote for.  ;)

Edited bro, how could I forget you

Holz

A downside for voting jukes is we would have to see that annoying display picture everywhere.

Torpedo10

Quote from: Jukes on February 21, 2013, 11:02:27 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on February 21, 2013, 10:32:52 PM

Haha thanks mate

Edited bro, how could I forget you
I know  :o How could you? LOL all is forgiven now.  ;)