Main Menu

FF CHAMPS 2018

Started by Grazz, January 28, 2013, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Ok seeing as Champs 1, 3and 4 are starting their recruiting Champs 2 should be gettting busy doing the same. Unfortunately Mish isnt around at the minute so i'll kick it off. In keeping with the rules of Champs 1, 3 and 4 if you are in those leagues then you cant apply for this one etc. I have posted in Champs 1 to get an overlap of the teams from 2012 as we allowed coaches to be involved in 1 and 2 last year but wont in 2013 to give more coaches here the opportunity to be involved in the Champs leagues. Fire&Rain last years winner wont return as he's pulled the pin on Fantasy Footy due to rules changes, shame but thats life i guess.

Can last years coaches confirm their return to Champs 2 asap, thanks

1.   Burner11                    Joined
2.   Grazz                         Joined 
3.   naste                         Joined   
4.   BGK                           Joined
5.   Dudge                       Joined   
6.   Colliwobblers              Joined 
7.   j959                          Joined 
8.   Scratchy                    Joined
9.   upthemaidens            Joined     
10.  Wes Mantooth           Joined 
11.  Torpedo10                Joined   
12.  Brandon_12              Joined 
13.  madskills55               Joined
14.  bundyboy 
15.  nostradamus             Joined                 
16.  Senior                       Joined
17.  Memphistopheles       Joined
18.  Osterich                    Joined 

Colliwobblers

I confirm entry for 2013 thanks Grazz.

Grazz

Peter

How do we find our final 2012 position if we have forgotten the exact number - was around 10,000 mark

Grazz

Quote from: Peter on January 28, 2013, 02:17:49 PM
How do we find our final 2012 position if we have forgotten the exact number - was around 10,000 mark

Give me your team name and i can find it due to having assistant coach my login is still accessible mate, if you have assistant coach yours would be open and you just go to Rankings.

Torpedo10

Returning Grazz and looking forward to DT 2013!  ;D

Team: DT Champions

Presto

Go to www.dreamteam.afl.com.au,

tbagrocks

Don't know if possible seeing I regersted for c3-4 already, but I want the chance to take on CW and Grazzy ;D

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 28, 2013, 02:31:24 PM
Don't know if possible seeing I regersted for c3-4 already, but I want the chance to take on CW and Grazzy ;D

Nuh cant do it mate, only one Champs league per coach to get as many involved as possible.  ;)

Grazz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on January 28, 2013, 02:27:46 PM
Returning Grazz and looking forward to DT 2013!  ;D

Team: DT Champions

Onya mate, thanks.

maanco

Hey Grazz was the runner up in the GF last year for #1.
Would be great if i could join up again. just started thinking about DT again.

Grazz

Quote from: maanco on January 28, 2013, 02:43:46 PM
Hey Grazz was the runner up in the GF last year for #1.
Would be great if i could join up again. just started thinking about DT again.

Do you mean FF Champs 1 mate in 2012.
If you were in Champs 1 in 2012 you will get a PM from Windi giving you the code for 2013 once DT opens Friday.

Edit: Just checked and you were with Darwin Jabirus, have no fear mate Windi will fire off a PM to you regarding 2013 in FF Champs 1. 

youl_R_FCK

my team name was big test iceicals. just cracked the 1000 think 984th. would be interested on here every day

Grazz

Quote from: youl_R_FCK on January 28, 2013, 03:00:49 PM
my team name was big test iceicals. just cracked the 1000 think 984th. would be interested on here every day

931 mate, well done. Thats good enough for a walk up start, welcome to FF Champs 2. Joining Champs 2 will mean you are not eligible to join 1,3 or Champs 4 hope this is ok.

maanco