Main Menu

FF CHAMPS 2018

Started by Grazz, January 28, 2013, 01:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

^^ So Grazz are you saying "not to leave my livestock unattended while Champs 1 are about"? ^^

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 29, 2013, 07:49:56 PM
^^ So Grazz are you saying "not to leave my livestock unattended while Champs 1 are about"? ^^

Haha  :-X

Mr.Craig

Phasir is already a confirmed starter in Champs 3 so you better be prepared to thumb wrestle if you want him.

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on January 30, 2013, 07:33:29 PM
Phasir is already a confirmed starter in Champs 3 so you better be prepared to thumb wrestle if you want him.

Haha no worries mate, i did put that at the top of page one. I'll take him out.

Grazz

Will get the code out to everyone confirmed and joining today. Thanks. :)

Wes Mantooth

Grazz

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on February 02, 2013, 11:58:55 PM
Been a while but here I am.

I'm in Grazz.

Hello mate, has been awhile. Your like Lassie i knew youd find your way home. Welcome back mate and thanks for going around again. All the best for 2013.

Grazz

Grazz, Dudge, nostra, Torp, upthe, naste, Colli, Senior, Ostrich and Wes are in so far. Thanks guys. :)

Grazz

Still waiting on 7 to join up, would appreciate if those guys could get in asap.  :)

Mish

Grazz let me know if you need help with recruiting, i have a couple of mates who are pretty strong

Grazz

Quote from: Mish on February 06, 2013, 07:31:08 PM
Grazz let me know if you need help with recruiting, i have a couple of mates who are pretty strong

Thanks Mish, may also need them to fill up the FF Elite Coaches of 2012 Leagues also.

Grazz

Really need these  coaches to make contact with me, have sent multiple PM's about joining to you.
J959
bundyboy
youl_R_Fck

Please make contact asap regarding your intentions as you stated you did want to join Champs 2, if you have changed your mind can you let me know please. Thanks.

1.   Burner11                    Joined.
2.   Grazz                         Joined. 
3.   naste                         Joined.   
4.   BGK                           Joined.
5.   Dudge                       Joined.   
6.   Colliwobblers              Joined. 
7.   j959                          Joined 
8.   Scratchy                    Joined.   
9.   upthemaidens            Joined.     
10.  Wes Mantooth           Joined. 
11.  Torpedo10                Joined.   
12.  Memphistpheles         Joined. 
13.  madskills55               Joined.
14.  bundyboy 
15.  brandon_12               Joined                 
16.  Senior                       Joined.
17.  nostradamus             Joined.
18.  Osterich                    Joined. 

Chopps

thats a good looking list there grazz. well done on the recruiting mate, they obviously got nothing on the champs but not a bad bunch  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Chopps on February 09, 2013, 04:44:36 PM
thats a good looking list there grazz. well done on the recruiting mate, they obviously got nothing on the champs but not a bad bunch  :P

Haha thanks Chopps love those back handed compliments mate lol. Hopefully we can get over you guys again in 2013  and some will fire up and cause a bit of rivalry in the various champs threads as thats half the fun isnt it. I see your warming to the task early good onya. ;)

jn

Any spaces left? Or invites all done?