A Port supporter with a full set of his own teeth
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Jroo

PowerBug

Quote from: JROO8 on November 25, 2012, 09:55:03 PM
Quote from: SilkySkills on November 25, 2012, 09:49:15 PM
Can I join somehow please? :)
There's a coaching vacancy, so go and post in this thread.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,69629.0.html
That thread is to go straight to coaching, I'm reading in this thread that there are assistant coaches. Might be the right way to start off i think. :-\
A Port supporter with a full set of his own teeth
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Jay

Quote from: SilkySkills on November 25, 2012, 10:04:42 PM
That thread is to go straight to coaching, I'm reading in this thread that there are assistant coaches. Might be the right way to start off i think. :-\
You may be best off to take the head-coach role while it is available. Just make sure you recruit some strong assistants to get going

Ringo

Yes just read through the thread there are coaches looking for assistants and just PM them.

BB67th

Quote from: Jayman on November 25, 2012, 10:09:35 PM
You may be best off to take the head-coach role while it is available. Just make sure you recruit some strong assistants to get going
Yes I would agree with Jayman here. I would take a head coach role while it is available because it is not too often that they come up. Just make sure you get yourself some assistants with other experience and you should be right ;)

Noz

If anyone is interested in joining in on this competition still i would be accepting all assistant coaching role. Looking forward to expanding my brilliant coaching staff currently consisting of myself.

Turkish Gazelles!

Jay

I'm looking to be more involved in Euros...I am an assistant to Lez at the moment but he already has Ada, Koop and Grazz on board so I feel my talents would be better used elsewhere.

PM me :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Noz on November 28, 2012, 11:20:08 PM
If anyone is interested in joining in on this competition still i would be accepting all assistant coaching role. Looking forward to expanding my brilliant coaching staff currently consisting of myself.

Turkish Gazelles!
Don't be lied to, the Llamas are where it is at!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on November 28, 2012, 11:37:34 PM
I'm looking to be more involved in Euros...I am an assistant to Lez at the moment but he already has Ada, Koop and Grazz on board so I feel my talents would be better used elsewhere.

PM me :)
Grazz really doesn't count...

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 28, 2012, 11:41:58 PM

Turkish Gazelles!
Don't be lied to, the Llamas are where the red cordial and fairy floss nights is at!

tbagrocks

Quote from: picker_man on November 28, 2012, 11:53:20 PM

Turkish Gazelles!
Don't be lied to, the Llamas are where the red cordial and fairy floss nights is at!
We don't give red cordial to Devon Smith, Jeremy Cameron or Ben Kennedy as they seem to want to jump on beds after their bed time!

Also this is meant for my rival at the Gazelles so leave him to answer to my pokes >:(

picker_man

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 28, 2012, 11:58:47 PM
Quote from: picker_man on November 28, 2012, 11:53:20 PM

Turkish Gazelles!
We don't give red cordial to Devon Smith, Jeremy Cameron or Ben Kennedy as they seem to want to jump on beds after their bed time!

Also this is meant for my rival at the Gazelles so leave him to answer to my pokes >:(

LOL :)

With a team like the Llama's you would have to have thick skin by now, so im sure you can handle it :P hahah

The F.A.R.K.

Senior coachies in the Worlds, Brsitsh or chinese leagues pm me if you need another assistant

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 29, 2012, 08:16:41 PM
Senior coachies in the Worlds, Brsitsh or chinese leagues pm me if you need another assistant

Asia? And Fark join my side if you want.

Got a stellar Euros board so far.

The names of Elephants, Spite, Richoet, Holzman, Torp, Scrads and Tominator. Join the All-Star line-up and pick your position at the club.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66517.0.html