Started by kilbluff1985, November 25, 2012, 05:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Kb has just won a competition :o

monstrum

kilbluff1985

Justin Bieber

Nige

Well, since monstrum was the first to offer and I like the look of the challenge that may come with assisting the Lobsters, I'm in! Thanks to all the coaches that offered, was rather surprised to get any tbh, didn't think anyone would find taking a XVs noob on overly appealing. :P

Might look to expand my assistant coaching talents to other teams in other XVs comps after I get into the swing of things. 8)

monstrum

Nige

I've now made the decision to accept an assistant coaching role with the Manila Folders in the AXVs as well as taking on the assistant coaching role that was offered to me by the Lobsters.

Glad to finally be getting involved and once again, big thanks to everyone for the offers and acceptance with open arms.

monstrum

good to have u aboard mate  :)

Nige

Quote from: monstrum on November 25, 2012, 07:57:33 PM
good to have u aboard mate  :)

Cheers, it's great to be a part of it all.  :)

BB67th

Awesome to have you joining the Folders Nigey! Looking forward to next year's premiership cup!

Nige

Quote from: BB67th on November 25, 2012, 08:26:01 PM
Awesome to have you joining the Folders Nigey! Looking forward to next year's premiership cup!
All's good, BB! Sounds great to me, would love a bit of success in my first year :P

AFEV

You're a wanted man Nigey! :))

Nige

Quote from: Sid on November 25, 2012, 08:36:26 PM
Looks like it! Landed two jobs, definitely can't complain about being in such high demand. ::)

Capper

Quote from: NigeyS on November 25, 2012, 08:40:46 PM
Quote from: Sid on November 25, 2012, 08:36:26 PM
Looks like it! Landed two jobs, definitely can't complain about being in such high demand. ::)
Wait till both coaches want your option at the same time. It can be fun trying to remember everthing

kilbluff1985

inbox is being flooded with trade offers already lol